One

Third Person POV

Alice Cullen was going through her closet looking for a outfit to wear tomorrow for school when she was suddenly pulled into a vision.

She saw a guy no more than 18 walking through the school halls with a disgusted face, the vision changed and she saw that same guy and herself running through the forest, he shines just like her in the sunlight and had yellow eyes like her as well. Once he finally caught up to her, he picked her up and spun her around.

The vision changed again and Alice now saw herself with the guy sitting on a tree and Alice saw the guy give someone the finger and after it looked like she was lecturing him for it.

When Alice came out of the vision she automatically felt overwhelming excitement as she knew that was her mate.

Alice ran to her best friends, who was sitting in the living room with the rest of the family, all of them doing separate things. "Jaz, Claire"Alice said catching the attention of everyone in the room. "What is it Alice" Claire said as she saw the girl beaming with excitement, everyone waited till Alice said something before they all looked at Edward who spoke up.

"That's the Swan boy that's never at school and if he does come to school he doesn't stay till lunch" Edward said after he looked into her mind to see what she was excited about. "What's he talking about" Rosalie said and Alice finally spoke, "I just had a vision about my mate, he's coming to school tomorrow and I will finally meet him".

Rosalie sneered before saying "a human come on Alice, you can't be with him, you know that". Alice looked a little saddened by that fact but nonetheless she beamed again choosing not to acknowledge that before she raced upstairs to her room saying "I have to pick out a nice outfit".

Alice knew the risk of being with him since he is human but she couldn't help but want to be with him. In the vision that she saw, she was happy with him and he was a vampire then. Alice wasn't going to let herself think about all the negatives and focused on the thing she was going to get by meeting him. Love.

(A/N not really the first chapter just wanted to show you guys that what happened while Charlie went to go get Bella)