Two

Third Person POV

Mickey sat on the couch drinking his beer wanting for his dad to come back with Isabella. Isabella is his dad daughter and his adoptive sister that he has never met.

He started watching a baseball game when he heard the front door open. Mickey looked up and saw his dad walking in so he got up and turned up the tv. "Bella this is Mickey, your adoptive brother, Mickey this is Bella, your adoptive sister" Charlie said looking between them, "sup" Mickey simply said before he gave his dad a hug saying "Billy is on his way".

Charlie nodded at Mickey and Mickey left and went to his room. Mickey stayed in his room playing his guitar till he heard his dad yelling for him to go downstairs. Mickey went downstairs and outside to see Billy and Jacob black.

Mickey went up to Jacob first giving him a bro hug saying "hey shithead" only to receive a slap on the back of his head from his dad. "Watch your language" Charlie said while laughing as Mickey rubbed the back of his head mumbling profanities under his breath.

It turns out that the blacks came here cause Charlie brought Billy's truck off of him to give it to Bella. Mickey already had a car and had assumed that his dad was going to make him and Bella share but it made him happy that he didn't have to share his car with anybody.

After a little while of Bella being awkward with Jacob Mickey decided that he was going back inside that house. He went in the house straight to the fridge and got himself another beer and went to his room.

After a little while of watching tv Charlie came into mickeys room and said "you are going to school with Bella tomorrow". Mickey shot up from his laying position to look at his dad to see if he was serious. And sadly he was. "I want you to go to school with Bella tomorrow so that she isn't by herself and none of that staying for three periods, your gonna stay the whole day" Charlie said in his dad voice.

Mickey groaned but still said "yea okay" then he laid back down, upset that he has to go to school tomorrow and stay for the whole day. Little did he know that tomorrow was going to change his whole entire life.