Next thing I knew they were both asking me questions as I fake cried. It was quite fun to see the sad expression they both held they looked almost as bad as they did after Yua died. the excitement didn't die down though. Next thing I knew Deku and I were having a conversation about the attack as we cri- No he cried. It was starting to get boring. The doctor said in about a week I'd be able to go back to UA. I hope I can get out earlier than that.

So I sat there in the hospital bed for 4 days planning studying quirks and all that. Bakugo isn't very powerful in colder areas since he needs sweat for his quirk, Tsu will go into Hibernation since she's cold blooded. Stuff like that. Plans that might work, Plans that will work. I talked to Izu and other friends before they go discharged. Tsu still hasn't woken up my plan went very well. The school is experiencing backfire for this event, parents are wondering if their children are safe at UA. The most important thing was they might be suspecting a traitor. So I had to be extra careful.

I finally got discharged and headed home, Nobody had come to pick me up so it was a bit strange walking home alone. I saw Izu and we started to walk to my house together when I saw smoke and heard screaming. It was coming from the direction of my house. Izu saw me freaking out and picked me up using his quirk to run towards the source. What I saw was horrible My home was on fire with a Villain there he was giant. There were police cars and Ambulances screaming and crying. I saw my sister, I saw her get ripped in half. I broke down on the grown as her guts spilled onto the floor. Izu ran to the villain punching him. I grabbed Izu and stopped him.

I walked up to the villain and Used my deceased sisters quirk while crying. They stopped moving they were terrified I grabbed them Using 0 gravity on him he started to float away.  Then the flame hero endeavor grabbed him and put him in handcuffs. The heroes then lectured me I was sobbing I was having a hard time holding back a laugh. "Well I'm going to go now." I said before running away, I ran towards the leagues base. I made it inside and just sat at the counter "What's up with you?" Shiggy asked "My family just died." I said smiling at him as tears ran down my face. He quickly broke eye contact "Sorry." He said as I cried and laughed. Niko was gone now there was nothing I could do about it. I don't know if dad's alive I'm guessing he is. "I'm going to leave now!" I said while laughing. He just looked at me as I left.

I walked down to where my house used to be Izu texted me  You can stay with me and my mom if you want. I accepted his request and headed over there I'll be right over I texted back. When I knocked I swear it took less than half a second before the door opened. "Hey Ochako!" Izu said. He saw the guilt on my face and he brought me in for a hug. I sobbed into his arms at some point I didn't feel sad anymore. I almost forgot them completely. I found out later that night that dad had been alive but when he heard the news he Killed himself. I was called in to Identify the body, So were Yui's parents.

"Bye Ms. Midoriya!" I said as I left acting as happy as ever. "I'm worried for her." Inko told Izu. That's all I heard Izu probably agreed. I went to Identify the body, Yui and her parents were there. "How are you Yui? Feeling any better?" She looked like a mummy "I'm doing somewhat better. I should heal up in time for the festival." She said as I avoided eye contact. "I don't know if I can do this." I said tears welling up in my eyes. I could feel the whole Lobby staring at me. "It'll be ok." She said She looked at me and I quickly broke eye contact "Yea... I'm sure it will." I said They called us in to see the body I walked up. "That's my dad." I said keeping a straight face. Yui's Mom conformed this as she cried. I didn't hardly anything at all. Just anger. I walked out of the room. "Well I'm Going to go now!" I said smiling "See ya!"  I walked off tears forming in my eyes. Time to go train. 

I headed into base. "Can I just start off training today?" I asked "You have a new mentor it's stain the hero killer." He said I was psyched "Yay! Thanks Shiggy!" I replied hugging him "I'll use my quirk on you if you don't stop." He said glaring at me "God Shiggy way to ruin the moment" I said letting go. "I'll buy you some Chapstick later." I said "I think Ms. Midoriya is going to adopt me, Now that I have no legal guardians." I said he looked over to me "What about your mother?" He asked "She committed Suicide.. When I was little." I replied "Cool." Shiggy replied showing no remorse. "Y'know Shiggy Sometimes I really do despise you." I said as I walked into kuro's portal.