Chapter 14 (War of Love)

🅂🅄🄽🄾🄾

"Enough, let's go" Tears welled up in my eyes as Sunghoon stepped closer to us, he took my hand and hid me behind him "I didn't risk my life for nothing" I felt like a scared kid holding the back of his shirt while looking up to see his face.

He pointed at Niki, Jungwon and Jake one by one "Why can you control our bodies?" He asked Sajang "Because I hold the elements in my hand" He replied "And .. The mission of the elements is to kill the missing part of it"

Sunghoon shook his head and tightened the grip on my hand "Let's go" He pulled my hand so I walked with him, he ignored them and he just kept dragging me. "Damn that old man" He whispered but enough for me to hear it "If you're referring to Sajang, all I can say is that he's not old yet but he's a man"

He stopped walking so I stopped too, he looked at me and he even narrowed his eyes "Are you kidding me?"

"Does it look like I'm fooling you? I'm just telling the truth" I said annoyed, he let go of my hand, I looked at him innocently "Are you really joking?" He asked seriously but I just shook my head. Where's the joke there?

I put my hand on my head when he was about to hit it, but he just messed up my hair. I removed his hand from my head "I'm not an animal, what do you think you're doing?" I winced "Your hair is soft, what shampoo do you use?" My mouth dropped open as what he asked "Are you serious?" I asked annoyed

"Just kidding, but why aren't you worried about Heeseung anymore?" He asked softly "He will be back, isn't he?" He frowned "He told me he'll be back"

"But, he's dead" I shook my head and took his hand "Do you hold his spirit?" I asked and he shook his head "You can't feel his spirit, right?" He looked into my eyes, but I averted his gaze "That's why you can't control his spirit and so you can't read his time because he's not dead yet. He's the Alpha, always remember that"

He couldn't speak so I let go of his hand "H-how did you know all that?" He asked in amazement "Because.." I smiled when I saw in his face the interest in what I was saying "I am the missing element and I am the Earth" He smirked and messed up my hair again "I like your courage, keep it up"

"Tss, if you act like you didn't hurt me before" I blocked him "My family and Sajang control me, you know?" I frowned but also smiled immediately "Yes I know, I just found out" I answered and pouted

"How can everything stop?" I asked him while looking at the sky "How can you control yourself freely?" I added "How can I get Jay hyung from him?" I asked creeping creep into my body "What do you mean?"

"Your parents, Niki's parents, and Sajang. They can't be trusted" I would have added more to say when someone covered my mouth "Hyung hihi" My eyebrows rose as I looked at Jungwon. "Let go or I'll throw you away? You choose"

"You're scary" He let go of me but he held my arm "Sunghoon, I stole him from you first" He said but Sunghoon acted quickly and held my arm too "We're talking"

"I want to talk to him too" Jungwon replied "But we haven't finished talking yet" Sunghoon replied annoyed "Will I still wait for you after talking?"

"Yes, you respect me"

"Respect is not trendy here"

I just look at them alternately as they quarrel "You're no longer a kids!" I turned to the one who shout and saw Niki leaning against the wall while looking at the two of them, I took that opportunity to run away from them. Fools.

I went to the dorm, when I arrived I immediately entered my room "Sun?" I was just about to sit on my bed when Jake came into my room, the emotion on my face disappeared when I saw him

"Have you eaten?" He asked, I lowered my head "No" I answered briefly, I heard him sigh "I'll cook for you"

"You don't cook well, I like Jay hyung" I said without emotion "Ah, w-what d-d-do you w-want?" He asked stuttering "Tiger" I answered seriously "You want to eat a tiger?"

I laughed and looked at him "But before you get a tiger you will first face the big test. The question is...can you catch one?" He shooked his head "Exactly, because you're a coward and Jay isn't"

"Sunoo"

"You're scared and he's not"

"Sunoo that's enough" I looked at Sunghoon, he approached me and matched me "Don't treat him like that" He smiled sweetly "What if he's your mother?" My jaw dropped "Are you nuts? He's a boy!"

"But stop--" His eyes widened when we saw water all around, water like a wall and if Jake lost control we would both drown in it "O-ow, Jake calm down"

"I'm not mad at him but" Jake looked at me before looking sharply at Sunghoon "I'm mad at you"

"So, you know?...... I'm sorry dude, he's mine"

"Don't start the war again" Jake said seriously, his eyes turning green. I looked at Sunghoon with very black eyes. Many spirits surrounded him. What's happening? Is there something I don't know yet? What mine are they talking about?

"Are you going to start the war between the six of us again?" We looked at Niki with black smoke in the back, the dragon designed on it. "Stop it" I turned to Jungwon who was holding a glowing white sword.

"War of Love?" My eyes widened when I saw Jay hyung with bleeding lips, his eyes are yellow and furiously looking at Sunghoon and Jake "Did you open your heart again? To him?"

"We promised we'd let him go to Alpha, didn't we? Alpha sacrificed a lot for him, why don't you let him be happy?"

"If I could just control my feelings, I would have done that" Sunghoon replied seriously

In the middle of their conversation, Jake rushed to Sunghoon and he quickly defended himself. There was a fire shield protecting me, they were all stunned and looked at the fire shield "Oh shit"

"Damn, he's coming"

"Shit im scared"

"I just rested for a while and then you started fighting? Do you want to taste the real war of death?"

The water surrounding us disappeared and was replaced by a hot fire. I was caught in my mouth when I saw Heeseung holding a flaming sword, his back was also on fire. Everything is fire. "I'm sorry but.. the boy you're fighting over, belongs to me"

╰┈➤

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷˚
C---