Chapter 9 (Fight)

🅂🅄🄽🄾🄾'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

"Beomgyu, you know too much" I backed away out of nowhere because of Niki's creepy voice. "Niki?" Beomgyu whispered softly but it was enough for us to hear.

"You're right. It's me" Niki replied seriously, even though I didn't see anything I still went to Beomgyu, I just followed his voice.

"Niki, turn on the light! You fool! I can't see anything!" I stopped walking when he suddenly shouted "That's better, I'll kill you when he can't see" I heard Beomgyu's weak laugh so I winced. "Are you crazy? You're going to die and you're still laughing?" I asked him

"You're too weak, Riki. You're fighting unfairly, why don't you turn on the light so the two of us can fight? I know you can control the darkness but, is that fair for a normal vampire like me?"

I blinked my eyes twice when suddenly the light turn on, Beomgyu clapped loudly and without any hesitation he immediately rushed to Niki, I just covered my mouth when I saw Beomgyu holding Niki's neck. "Weak" Niki whispered and suddenly Beomgyu flew to the wall.

"H-h-o-ow?" I whispered to myself as smoke came out from behind him, smoke similar to mine. The black smoke.

I glanced at Beomgyu who was now trembling with fear, Im also already scared of him. His eyes were full of anger, but he wasn't looking at Beomgyu, but at me. "N-niki, that's e-enough" I muttered but he just smiled "Don't worry"

I couldn’t even speak when he suddenly jumped towards Beomgyu and he took the sword off the floor. My eyes widened as he stabbed the sword into Beomgyu's chest.

"Niki!" I shouted and at this time I feel anger and sadness. Tears welled up in my eyes as Beomgyu looked at me and smiled "R-remember what I said, don't trust anyone. It's better to be alone, rather than trust them. Until we meet again, m-m-i-issing e-e-l-lem-ment"

After he said that he slowly closed his eyes. "I d-don't w-want to d-die yet" He said in my mind, at the same time as my tears fell he also slowly fell to the ground

I could feel the strange heat inside me, my eyes were warming, I could feel my eyes turning red. Niki looked at me but I was just looking at him seriously

"Red?" He asked while pointing at my eyes "But, I thought it's white--" He stopped speaking when the door suddenly opened loudly. "What are you doing!?" Heeseung's eyes were red as he looked badly at Niki, I closed my eyes and felt as if it had returned to its normal color.

"Niki! I'm asking you! What did you do!?" He repeats. "H-he killed B-beomgyu" I answered correctly because I knew that Niki had no intention of answering. "W-what!?" I recoiled in shock and fear when the surroundings suddenly heated up, my eyes widened when I saw we were surrounded by fire.

"Are you going to fight me, Alpha? Just because of a normal vampire like him?" After Niki said that it suddenly got dark again "Why am I here? What is my purpose here and they are fighting in front of me?" I whispered to myself

I can still see them even in the dark, because of Heeseung's fire.

"For no reason and even if you have a reason, still! Killing is a sin, and you know there's a penalty for it" I gulped in fear as the surroundings heated up. Help me! I don't want to grill yet.

"As Alpha of Perdition, it is my duty to keep the order of this University. So you, Niki the Omega. You can't hurt or touch the boy in front of you, because he belongs to me" I gulped again and again when they both looked at me.

Niki laughed before looking at me seriously "The Earth should decide whether its Darkness, Wind, or Fire"

He said seriously to me. "E-earth?" I asked in a hushed voice. Niki turned to Heeseung and they looked at each other seriously "It's not Fire that will decide, but the Earth itself"

"The halfblood you say you own, is the missing element" Niki didn't look at me while saying that but his hand was pointing at me. "And he's going to torture us all, Alpha." Niki's voice growled as he said those words, my heart beating faster as I listened to them.

"I know who he is in your life, but Im sorry in advance" He prepared his sword and was about to run at me when suddenly a shield made of fire intercepted. I looked at Heeseung who was looking at me worried, his hands were on fire.

He saves me

"Before you touch him, fight me first, Omega"

╰┈➤

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷˚
D---