Chapter 10 (Just a little bit)

🅂🅄🄽🄾🄾'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

"Uh? Sunoo, this is your first class, right?" I nodded at my teacher in front of me "Welcome here in Perdition! Im your new teacher in P.E! I am Jackson Wan--" He paused and zipper his mouth. "I mean, I am Sir Jackson" I didn't laugh and just looked behind me, there, I saw them staring at me. All of them, the six of them. The heck

"Kids, why do you look at a new member like that!?" Sir Jackson shouted at them, I winced because it was obvious that he was really just a new teacher. He didn't know the attitude and who he was talking to.

"I'm sorry, Sir" I coughed softly when I heard Jungwon's voice "I'm sorry, the boy in front, is too beautiful, it's hard to take my eyes off him" My heartbeat fast at what Jay said. I can't look behind me because I still feel like they're all looking at me. "That's enough, he doesn't seem comfortable with what you're all doing!"

"It's better to study the boy in front of us, Sir. I'm more interested in him, than in what you're going to teach" Sunghoon said, Sir Jackson sighed.

"Enough the nonsense, stand up and put the chairs aside" He ordered so I stood up and did what he said, I would have lifted my chair when someone took it. "Let me do it" Sunghoon said and put it to the side

"Thank you" I said as I bent down, he messed up my hair so I looked at him, he was smiling while looking at me.

He left and approached Jay, Jay's also looking at me but he immediately averted his eyes when he saw me looking at him. I just shrugged my shoulders and I would have gone to Heeseung to ask if he was feeling well when someone held my arm.

I looked at Jungwon who was looking at me like a lost puppy.

"Thank you and I'm sorry" He said sadly, in the tone of his voice there was a trace of sincerity in it. "What for?" I asked while smiling as if I was talking to a kid "For everything" He answered and walked towards the back.

I just sighed and was about to go to Heeseung when Sir Jackson clapped "Okay kids! Let's get started" He shouted so I just marched with my feet like a kid.

"Do we have a problem Sunoo?" He asked so I just nodded and shook my head "Okay, get the equipment in the back. Just choose one" He said so I was happy to go to the back "Heeseung" I called his name, he turned to me and waved at me "Do you have a wound?" I asked but he just laughed.

"I'm the Alpha, no one can hurt me" He smiled and pointed at Niki "Ask him, it feels like he need someone. Do you know who's that someone?"

I slowly shook my head "You" He replied he smiled sadly at me and took a spear. "We're in class, you're here to learn not to talk, do you understand?" I just winced because of Sir's loud voice

My eyes widened when I saw all the things on the table "Sir? Why are there weapons here? Is this a PE subject?" Sir Jackson nodded "This is not a normal PE subject, because you will learn how to hurt and hurt others"

"Choose one" I gulped because of his serious voice. My hands were shaking and I didn't know what to choose, someone sniffed from behind me so I looked at him "Use Archery, that's what I used when I was a new member here" I looked at Jake while picking some weapons.

"I'm sorry, Sunoo. I was just scared" He said smiling. I picked up the Archery in front of me as he said "It's Mace, I'm used to it so this is what I'll use" He said while showing the weapon he was holding and tapped my head.

"Has everyone made a choice yet?" I immediately went to the front where they were and looked at Sir. "Okay, the weapons you chose look good" He stopped when he saw me "Bow and Arrow?" He asked so I nodded "You look good" I bowed and smiled

"Find your partner, except you Sunoo" He approached me so I stepped back. What is this again? I don't want to be hurt and witness a massacre or chaos again.

"I'm sure you all want to rest" He said "Everything is in Sunoo's hands" My jaw dropped because of what he said.

"So Sunoo, can you aim that building with Archery?" I looked at what he was pointing so my eyes widened. "Impossible" I whispered to myself, too far from the building he was pointing to, based on walking you have to go through ten buildings before you get there.

"Too far, Sir" I whispered "You can do that" I could do nothing but sigh and position myself properly. I lifted the archery and closed my eyes, I smiled as it changed color and the building that had been blurred in my vision earlier was now clear.

I no doubt let go of the arrow and watched it fly through the air toward the building with the red flag. The arrow hit the flag itself so I smiled.

"Your eyes are blue. It rarely happens, who are you?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I sat on my bed while listening to their noise. There was a knock on my door and I was about to open it when someone said in my mind "Stay there, just listen to me" Heeseung.

I heard someone strumming a guitar and he's----singing.

"Just wait, wait for the right time. You will also know who you are.. Just wait for a little bit.. And the song---"

╰┈➤

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷˚
D is for Dandruff,,,, E