Chapter 8 (Alone)

🅂🅄🄽🄾🄾'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

"Tss" Sajang came and said that the six of them left first, now Sajang was just looking at me lying on the floor while writhing in pain. "You have nothing against them?"

He suddenly asked me, the three men lined up as they bent down, with them was Sir Jhope who looked down on me. I forced myself to sit up properly before looking at Sajang. "No one taught me to fight, I grew up in a normal world where no massacre takes place. But in Perdition everything is not normal" I replied, Sajang smirked

"Someone told me that you are the missing element. And you are the Devil Angel, but it’s impossible to be so powerful if you can’t fight them" He told me. "You're too weak to be the Earth. The question is, why did they call you Devil Angel? What did you do?" He asked meaningfully

"As if I know" I stood up even though a lot of blood was coming out of my body.

"Are they gonna teach me how to kill?" I walked away from them, even though I was reluctant to go to the dorm I still did. I have nowhere else to go but there. When I opened the door I saw them all sitting in the kitchen staring into space.

They all looked at me, Sunghoon and Jake stood up, the others remained seated with their heads bowed. I saw tears dripping from Jake's eyes but I ignored them because none of them even asked if I was okay. I just nodded and went to my bedroom, I sat on my bed and slowly took off my clothes. I got many wounds and cuts because of the sword.

Although it was difficult I went to the bathroom to take a bath, I felt the pain of my wounds but I ignored it. "I'll treat you" Niki said suddenly in my mind.

Niki...He's too mysterious for me.

"No, don't bother me" I replied even though I didn't know if what I said reached him. When I finished bathing, I didn't treat my wound, I just covered it with a cloth and wrapped it around my wounds. It really hurts, but I can't do anything, I'm alone. I have nothing to rely on but myself.

Jake you're just good at words, Heeseung you're always there but when I need you you're not there, Sunghoon, Niki, Jungwon and especially you Jay, I'm very confused by your actions. I still want to know eveything, I'm crazy really crazy, but I don't want this situation to always be like this. You all are messing with my life

"Your mind is open, I can read it" Niki said suddenly so I just closed my eyes in annoyance "Don't worry, they're all asleep" He added, I didn't think about anything and went to bed. "Goodnight Sunoo"

I closed my eyes. I guess, tomorrow they won't pay attention to me, I'm always confused by their actions. I'm a mess

*ੈ✩‧₊˚➴

I woke up to the loud sound "What's that!?" I screamed and got up from the bed but suddenly my wounds hurt so I was forced to sit back. I just sighed, if I had treated it, my wound would have healed.

I went out of my room, the six of them were busy with what they were doing. Suddenly Sunghoon stood up, he walked closer to me, he stopped in front of me and looked at me from head to toe. "Weak" He said before walking away, I'm sure he's going to class.

"Hee--" I couldn't continue the intention of calling him because he already passed me without even looking at me. I approached Jake who was arranging his belongings, I was about to hold his arm when he suddenly walked away. I turned to Jungwon "Jungwon, are you feeling well?" I asked but I didn't get any answer from him. He got up and left the dorm as well.

I saw Jay, I wish I could talk to him. I forced a smile when he looked at me, but he also passed me like what the others did to me earlier. My shoulder dropped.

Why are they doing this to me?

Someone grabbed my chin and lifted my head to look at him. "I guess you forgot that I'm still here?" I gulped when I saw Niki.

"I'm going to class, Sajang said just rest first. Wait for me here" He said and winked, I winced. He ran outside as he left me staring at nothingness. What is he saying? "Hey!" I jumped in shock when someone shouted behind me

"Are you scared? I'm sorry" He said while laughing "H-how did you get in here?" I asked but he just smiled "Secret. I love secrets and I'll tell you a secret" He said and giggled "I'm Choi Beomgyu"

"All I know is you can't say your full name, because that's the rule" He laughed again. Is he crazy? "I don't care about the rules of Perdition."

He smiled and suddenly became serious "Don't trust them, they'll take your heart and liver, they'll eat it. They'll burn you--"

"What!?" He laughed at my reaction "Just kidding, but believe me. They'll just hurt you. Especially the Fire, Nature, Spirit and Darkness" I frowned, he approached me but I backed away. "It's better to be alone, than to trust them"

"Believe me, whoever is kind to you they are even more dangerous" He said seriously and I could feel his sincerity "Who are you?"

"I'm Beom---" My eyes widened as he sprang against the wall "What the hell!?" He shouted and stood up but he couldn't do it when suddenly darkness enveloped us "I can't see anything!" I yell

"Idiot, I can't see anything either!" He shouted. "What the hell, what is this?"

"You're really going to hell" Even though I couldn't see anything, I flinched when I heard that voice. "Niki?"

╰┈➤

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
Did your notification explode? For those who have received repeated notifications, I apologize. Wattpad just made an error.