Chapter 13 (Death)

🅂🅄🄽🄾🄾

"Wonnie? Where did Jay hyung go?" I looked innocently at Wonnie as I blinked my eyes. The two of us sat on the sand, but he didn't want to play with me. I shook his arm because he's looking in the other direction

"W-wonnie" I called him again but he stood up. I looked up to see his face, I held his hand but he pushed me so I lay down on the sand.

I pouted but soon I cried out loud as I bowed my head "Why did you push me!? I'll tell this to Jay hyung!" I said and stood up, I pointed at his face "Jay hyung will kill you!" I shouted in anger but he shook his head and smiled

"Poor kid, Jay is gone. There's no one to save you" He said and stuck out his tongue to tease me. I cried again and marched my feet "You killed Jay hyung!" I shouted again and pushed him away.

"You're a kid too!" I shouted and picked up some sand, I was about to throw it at him when I heard something "No, that's bad Sun" I looked around but I couldn't see Jay hyung. "Where are you Jay hyung? Are you in my ear? How do you fit in there!?" I asked but I just heard him laugh

"Leave there, Sun. They'll just hurt you" He added "No! Where are you?"

"Who are you talking to?" Jungwon asked so I smiled at him "Hihi why do you care?!" I said and was about to speak again when I saw Sunghoon approaching us "Wahh! Jay hyung! I'm gonna die!" I shouted and closed my eyes but I was surprised when I floated in the air "Wahhhh! I'm flying!"

I heard their laughter and I was crying "Goodjob Niki. Now, throw him away" My eyes widened as I slowly moved "Put him down" I looked at the boy who spoke, he's looking at them seriously. His eyes were also on fire. I smiled broadly "Alpha!"

I shouted, he looked up and worriedly looked at me "I'm fine, Alpha. Look, I'm flying" I said smiling, I don't want to see him get angry because he's scary.

"Take him down or I'll burn you one by one!?"

I got up while chasing my breath "What dream was that!? Alpha!? Alpha!? Heeseung protected me before that I didn't know!?" I shouted and pulled my own hair "He protected me since we were kids?" I whispered to myself "And he still protects me until now" I smiled.

I came out of the room and saw Jake hyung smiling at me "Goodmorning Sunoo!" He greeted me so I nodded "Goodmorning too" I was about to pass him when he held my hand "Sunoo, when will you talk to me?"

I turned to him and smiled "I'm talking to you now, Jake" I said and smirked. "When will you talk to me properly?" He asked again "Am I not talking to you properly?"

He scratched his neck "Obviously you're just forced to talk to me" He said "If you know, why are you still asking?"

I was about to leave again when someone called me which made my heart soften "Hyung!" I turned to him "Hyung" He repeated again, Jungwon smiling at me.

I restrained myself from speaking, I saw Niki come out of his room and he was looking at us. I shook my head and looked at Jungwon again, I saw the smile disappear from his lips when I ignored him.

I exited the dorm and let out a loud sigh.

I took a walk in Perdition but something came to my mind "Your time is over" I whispered when I remembered the man yesterday, how did he know the time? How does he control time? "Which of the six can control time?"

"Me" I turned to the one who speak, Sunghoon leaning against the tree "I can control the time" He said and winked. "What?"

"I said, I can know the time and I can control it too" He smiled at me sweetly as if he was hinting at something "Death didn't go on yesterday, time messed up, I don't know what happened but I'm sure it's the Devil Angel's fault"

"Your time is still going on, but his is slowing down" He approached me but I didn't back away "I'm sure, now he's fighting the death" I grabbed his collar and pulled my face closer "Death is welcome in my life, don't hurt others!"   

His face got serious "Damn! I thought it's Jay, why Heeseung!?" He shouted and ran away, I followed him because of what he said. What's happening?

The route is familiar, we are heading to that room! I stopped running when I got to the room, I peeked out the window and I couldn't see anything but pure darkness "Where is Sunghoon?"

Even though I was nervous, I turned the door knob just to enter when a spirit grabbed me. "Don't, Sung said--" I panicked when he spoke. I quickly went inside.

Inside it was all dark, the door slammed so I stared at it "Open it! Sunoo, get out of there!" Sunghoon?

"Damn! I don't know why I'm doing this but get out of there! You'll be damned! Sunoo!" I knew he was forcing the door open, he's kicking it.

Dark smoke embraced me and I saw Heeseung fighting Sajang. I couldn’t speak when I saw the excalibur, the fire that was protecting it was slowly disappearing. "Heeseung"

I ran towards them my body blocked him "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know, don't ask me" I said seriously and looked Sajang in the eye. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, all I wanted was for the devil to come out of me.

Sajang smirked "Good you're here, you'll see his death" I hid Heeseung behind me, I don't know why I'm doing this because I know in myself that I'm scared.

"Oii, get out of there. I'll take care of it" He took my hand and hid me behind him. But he couldn't move when Sajang's flaming sword sank into his chest. My surroundings slowed down as he slowly fell to the floor.

Burying the sword in his chest, I looked at the excalibur and the fire that was protecting it and the small trees were gone.

I looked at him, he's smiling at me, I felt the four enter one by one into this room. "Alpha" They mention "J-jay's gone, s-so protect this boy" He pointed at me with bleeding hands.

I shook my head and matched him "N-no, Jake will treat you. He's a healer in the group, he'll treat you" I said and hugged him, tears dripping from my eyes "He'll treat you, don't close your eyes!" I said and shook him "H-heeseung, please. I beg you, don't close your eyes" He shook his head and forced a laugh

"D-don't cry, no one will wipe away your tears" I looked at them four "Help me! Why are you just staring!?" I shouted but they didn't move "Jake!" I shouted his name but he averted his gaze. Heeseung's grip on me tightened

Sunghoon approached us, my eyes widened when he held Heeseung's hand, I looked at Heeseung who now had his eyes closed "He's dead" I let go of him, the surroundings were on fire.

"Why did you just come? Why didn't you save him? Why---" I couldn't continue what I was about to say when someone grabbed my neck and pointed the sword at me "You all can't save me, right?"

"I'm not going to ask for your help anymore, last word. I'm tired"

╰┈➤

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷˚
Last update........