Chapter 1 (His first day)

🅂🅄🄽🄾🄾'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

"Im home!" I said while smiling, I saw my Mom in the kitchen, she's giggling while looking at me. "Hello, Home!" She said teasing so I pout.

"Kidding, change your clothes now" I nodded and went to my room. My forehead frown when I saw the door of my room open. "D-dad? What are you doing here?" He's obviously shock when he saw me, he immediately shook his head. "N-nothing, Im just missing you"

"Miss me? What are you saying, Dad?" I said while laughing "After you change your clothes, go downstairs okay? We're going to eat" I just nodded at him and went to the bathroom. I hurriedly change my clothes and went downstairs

"Eomma! Appa!" I run while laughing but I stop when I saw them looking at each other seriously. They obviously didn't notice me "What are you saying? We can't do that, we promise to each other right?" My Mom said almost crying. Dad pulled his hair and closed his eyes.

I touched my mouth when I saw Dad eyes change. It change in color green!

"What the" I said and they both looked at me, when he saw me his brown eye return. "Dad, your eyes--" He smiled at me

"What about my eyes?" He asked innocently "Your eyes suddenly turn green" I said but he just laughed. "You're just hungry, kid. Come here, sit down" He said, I just winced and shake my head. "We're going to transfer you to another school" Dad said seriously and directly

"What!?"

"Lower your voice, son. Don't yell at your father" Mom said gently "B-but.. I d-don't want to" I said while pouting but they both just shook their heads. "Im sorry sweetie if it's sudden, but you need to move as soon as possible" She replied sadly "Plus, you need to know everything" Mom whispered but I heard it.

"What do I need to know?" I asked innocently but Dad just smiled at me. "I can't save you, so please save yourself. Im really sorry, son." I just frowned because of their actions.

"Son" She called me but I ignored her "Give me a good reason first" I said smiling, actually it's okay to me to move to another school. Sure, I have a friend in my school but I know that all of them all fake. All of them just liking me because Im hella famous at our school.

"Even if we tell you the reason, you still won't understand. We can't do anything"

"Eh?" I laughed out loud then my face become serious "What are you talking about, Dad?" I said smiling but seriously. They both sighed so I sighed too. "Do whatever you want Dad and Mom, it's okay if you want to transfer me"

"Really?"

"Yes hihi, I want a new life too. A peaceful life"

Dad scratched his neck "You will live on that university, you can't leave the university until the school year is over" I opened my mouth because of what he said "W-what? Please repeat"

"Sorry son, that's the rule of the school you're going to. You can't leave the school, unless it has a permission of the most powerful.. the 'Sajangnim'." I frowned, I saw Mom hit Dad "He meant Dean, son"

"Mommy, I think I need to go to my room, now." I didnt wait for her reply because I already run to my room, I slammed the door, I saw a piece of paper in the floor so I picked it up. "Mr. Lee, Mr. Park, Mr. Sim, Mr. Park again, Mr. Yang, and Mr. Nishimura"

"Hmm? Who are they? What are they?" I just laughed and left the paper on the floor.

What a frustrating day.........

*ੈ✩‧₊˚➴

"Sunoo, son" I looked at Mom sitting in the front seat. "Are you excited, baby?" She smiled sadly "Yes" I said smiling and I knew in myself that I was excited, but I protested that I dont want to move. Hoping that they will tell me what's the reason but I failed, tss.

"Be careful there, son" Dad said while driving but I couldn't answer him because I was staring at what we were going through. "Dad, are we going right?" He nodded, I frowned because we were going through a forest. I could no longer see the road, because all I could see was the tree. Suddenly the car stopped, they both sighed.

"Come down, Sunoo" I went down and looked around, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that it was full of trees and there's no school. "Is this a prank?" I just stopped laughing when I saw Dad seriously looking at me "Look who's in front of you"

I slowly looked at who was in front of me, I saw a boy wearing a uniform. His hair is black, and he look so innocent like a puppy. The uniform suits on him. He's handsome.

"He will take you to the university, we can't go there. Only students can go there"

"But--"

"No buts. Go now" Mom went inside the car without looking at me, Dad motioned me to go with the boy so I smiled and nodded. "Don't look at us
Keep walking, son! We'll be careful and I hope you do too!" Dad shouted, I was about to turn to them when the boy touched my face.

"He said, dont look at them and keep walking"

I stepped back and looked at him from head to toe "What's your name?" I asked with a smile, daring him to answer but I failed. "Don't ask, you might just be scared. Follow me"

I followed him and we reached a big school. The school is like a palace. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the guard "He's Kim Sunoo" He said to the old man, his grip tightened on my hand when the old man looked at me. "Sajang knows him, you don't have to examine him anymore"

//(Sajang or Sajangnim means President)//

The old man nodded. Though confused I just let him dragged me. We stopped in the middle of this university. "I'm Jake, the Healer of the group. Welcome to Perdition University. The University that will make your life miserable" He said smirking and ran closer to the four boy.

The four boys looked at me, they looked at me seriously. But Im more distracted by a boy with red eyes, he was also looking at me and walked towards them. And now, the six of them are seriously looking at me.

That was my first day at University, and that's also where my miserable life began because of them.

╰┈➤

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
Not your ordinary highschool story.