Chapter Three

Disclaimer: I don't own House of Wax. I only own Harlow.

Chapter 3:

"Dude, it's over." Nick said trying not to move around a lot due to his sleeping girlfriends head being in his lap.

"It'll move!" Blake yelled from the front seat getting annoyed with everybody in the car minus the sleeping Harlow.

"Yeah? Well, it's not moving." Paige stated the obvious while looking at the long ass line of nonmoving cars.

"We'll make the second half." Blake retorted, honking the horn hoping it'd make the traffic disappear, but no such luck.

"Babe, I'm not sitting in this." Paige said turning from the window to look at Blake.

"What do you want me do? Blake asked desperately.

"Ugh, why don't you just turn the fucking car around?!" Harls asked grouchily haven been woken up by all the damn yelling for the second time that day.

"I'm not missing the game the game!" He yelled looking at everyone pleadingly hoping they'd just shut the hell up and not make him miss the game; however he knew he wasn't going to win. After all it was four against one.

"Turn. The. Car. Around." Nick said moving his face so it was in Blake's face.

"Come on, there probably already waiting for us." Paige said trying to help get him to turn the car around.

"FINE!" Blake yelled finally getting tired of everyone.

While Blake turned the car around and started heading back Harls turned her head to Paige, "You should probably call Carly and let her know were on our way back."

"Why can't you do it?" Paige asked while getting her phone out knowing no matter what it'd be her calling Carly, but still wondering why Harls didn't want to do it.

"Honestly, being rudely woken up by all your yelling hasn't made my mood the best."

"Okay." Paige replied dialing Carly's number knowing Harlow made a very good point. After knowing her for a while Paige knew Harls took her sleep very serious and being woke up twice in one day by yelling would make her a little pissy, at least until she got her coca cola in her system.

"Hey it's me, were heading back."

Harls leaned against Nick listening to Paige and Carly's conversation to keep her mind off of how bad she wanted out of the damn truck.

(Carly's side is italicized)

Really, why what happened?

"Traffic. Did you guys get the fan belt thingy?" Harls couldn't help but snort at that, she may not be a car genius but at least she knew what a damn fan belt was.

No there was no one at the gas station. I don't even know where we're going right now.

"Okay, so where do you want us to pick you up?"

Just head up the road we got off at the campsite, the roads washed out at the end, so call when you get there.

"Okay, we're going to camp out again at the same place, but away from the pet cemetery."

Cool see you then.

Paige hung up as they pulled up to the campsite and filled the guys in on the plans. As Nick and Dalton went to go pee and Blake started to unload the shit, Harls and Paige started looking through some CDs.

"So, I think I'm going to talk to Blake tonight." Paige said knowing she could talk to Harls about this without the snippy little comments or being judged.