Reincarnation of Despair

Alone... cold... scared.

There sat the young (and incredibly beautiful) boy of 5. This feeling confused him. The feeling was bad, but somehow... it felt comforting. As the boy closed his eyes, he tried to remember... searching into the depths of his mind.

All he could remember was a young woman. Silky, fluffy, blonde hair that he loved to play with. A kind voice laced with evil and love. Soft skin that would caress him lovingly. And a soft tune that she would sing. But every time he looked up at her, her face was always blurred.

Blood, tears, but no screams. The boy would ask again and again... but no one ever gave him the answers he needed. Years of pain followed, and eventually, he was torn away from her.

They would always visit. Some would cry, others would look at him with guilt in their eyes. Part of him was sad to see them like that, part of him wanted them to cry even more. He was genuinely happy at home, that wasn't a lie, there was a feeling that he always had with him whenever he was home... he liked that feeling.

He didn't like the outside. The mean people would always make him wear special attire, one that exposed his neck. People would look at him and smile.

"Such a beauty" They would say. Then they would look at his neck, and their bodies would tremble. They would fall onto their hands and knees and beg. The boy thought these people were pathetic, he would always ignore them. But he would admit, it was funny to see a human being stoop so low just to save their pathetic little lives.

"Monster", "Devil Spawn", "Villain". They would always call him that.

Suffering... lots and lots of suffering. Tortue, abuse, rape.

He never understood why people treated him this way. He repeatedly asked for the book Uncle Nagito have him for his birthday, but no one gave it to him. Everyone pushed him away from the truth.

He had a name on his neck; Junko Enoshima. But he had no idea who she was. They said that he was her reincarnation, they said that she and he were one and the same, he didn't understand. To him, the words on his neck meant nothing. The words stopped him from achieving his dreams, because of it, he was imprisoned. But he didn't hate the words, he was just confused.

The boy would spend days thinking to himself. Who is Junko Enoshima. Who is everyone? Who is Shuichi? He never got the answer to his questions.

At the age of 6, he was given a birthday gift. He was happy, because none of his family members gave it to him. He believed that the gift held all of the answers to his questions. But he never got to open it because it was quickly taken from him. He cried that day. He cried loudly as those who he considered his family watched in agony.

At the age of 7, he was sent away to Britain. He was introduced to less mean people. They said that this was the land of his parents. The less mean people treated him like a prisoner, but they never actively tried to make his life a living hell, unlike the mean people.

The people from Britain were scared, but they were also curious. This boy had been a prisoner for 2 years, yet he still looked as beautiful as ever; clean skin; silky hair. But, if you looked into his eyes, you would be able to see the insanity and sadness swirling within.

Suffering... more suffering and pain. Experiments and glares.

Now he was 8, stripped of all he loved. He would sit, silent tears fell onto the floor every day as the child prodigy suffered in silence. Yet... somehow... as he cried... the boy remained as pretty as a picture. Despairfully gorgeous.

A young scientist of the experiment he was involved in pitied him and appeared to the boy one day.

"One wish, kid. Whatever you want, I shall try my best to grant."

"I want... to dance... just one more time... for my family to see."

"From what I know... your family were the ones that sent you to the Future Foundation... they betrayed you... why do you still consider them family?"

". . ."

"I'll go get you your belongings. You'll have them beside you when the time comes."

Once nighttime fell, the boy set up a camera. He performed his final dance, beneath the stars, this time in a luxurious white and blue kimono with patterns that resembled diamonds and shattered glass. His hair was styled into an elegant side ponytail. As he danced, the young boy looked incredibly feminine. Anyone who didn't know him could easily mistake his gender.

It was neither ballet nor traditional dance, but one of his very own. As he pranced along with the twinkling stars, he let many tears fall.

After his final dance, the boy and the kind man went into the experiment room.

The boy let down his long hair and entered his bed. After years of suffering, he laid down and slept. His belongings surrounded him; his fan; his kimono's; his mirror; his beloved grandfather clock; and his unwrapped gift.

An icy prison, made especially for him. There the boy slept, for eternity. Poised and perfect, elegant and beautiful, just as he had always been. The tears of despair he shed, he turned to the diamonds in his crown.

"Alright! Hold on to your butts people cause S҉h҉u҉i҉c҉h҉i҉ ҉E҉n҉o҉s҉h҉i҉m҉a҉ is ready for his epic entrance! Hehe."