Chapter 28

Cole's pov

All week I have been working with Blake's dad to help resolve a problem with the Russians.

They are trying to get into a vault you could say,the vault is where important information is held on the computer where important mafia members of the book medical records are held along with some other very personal information.

Whoever is on the other end is a really good at hacking, nearly as good as me but not good enough.

I've nearly cracked it, and once I'm done I'm going straight home to Blake and my girls.

"Cole how is is going" Enzo questioned "give me two minutes and it will be sorted" he nodded his head and I carry on typing on the key bored.

"Done" I shout "Thank fuck for that" I add on, I stand up and Enzo nods at me "I'm glad your on our team Cole,you just saved us a lot of hassle"

"Glad to be on it" I reply back, enzo pulls out an envelope and hands it to me , I open it up and there is a stack of money in there a lot more than I should be being paid.

"This is to much" I say to him "no it's not,you've been working this whole week non stop you deserve it" he says "yeah but it's one job this much is like 5 months of my normal wage" I say "Cole,go home, I'm sure Blake wants to see you"

I just look up at him and nod, when I get in my car I count out how much money he gave me £48,000. I still think it's way to much for one week of work but I'm tired and not in the mood to argue.

I pull up into my drive way and get out, I grab the bag of McDonald's I grabbed on the way here and I make my way inside.

"Blake,girls" I shout when I get through the front door, blake come sprinting down the stairs and hugs me.

"Be carful darlin" I whisper into her ear as I wrap my arms around her "god I love you so much" she says "darlin I've been gone 3 days, I love you" I say back to her.

"I know but it was to long" she says "I'm sorry" I kiss her and harper then Ellie walk down the stairs "McDonald's" Ellie shouts, her and harper run over to the bag and take it into the kitchen.

"Hi to you to" I say to them, me and Blake both laugh, "and how are my baby's" I question "they are good,they should start kicking very soon" she says, I kiss her once more and pull her into the kitchen.

I grab Blake's food and give it to her. I take a seat at the table and start eating.

"I've sorted everything out for the baby shower it's in a few weeks" I huff "I told you to relax Blake,please don't push yourself" I say to her "I'm not Cole I was just excited"

"And I'm excited to" I kiss her on the cheek, "so girls what have you been up to"

"I've been playing with Blake, she is a really good ninja" harper says to me taking a bite of her chicken nugget "oh wow,sound fun, Ellie what have you been up to" I question.

"Been mainly hanging out with Harry" I nod my head to this "and how has school been" I question "Alright"

We carry on eating in silence util harper spoke up "two things can I have a bath and where will the baby's be sleeping" harper asks and I chuckle "yes you can have a bath" she smiles immediately "and the baby's will be in our room until they get a bit older, then the room closest to ours so opposite yours"

She claps her hands "great I can listen out for them if they get upset" she says "well that's very nice of you harper" she smiles "soooo this bath" we all start laughing "I'll run you one harper let Cole spend some time with Blake" Ellie says grabbing ahold of Harper's hand.

"Are you sure Ellie" I question "yeah"

"Well be carful, don't get to close to the bath when the hot water is in" I say and she laughs "Cole I'm not a baby, I will not let me or harper get burnt by the hot water" she laughs and walks of with harper.

"God I've missed you" Blake climbs into my lap "I've missed you more" before she could reply I grab her face and kiss her deeply.

"God Cole" Blake whines, I kiss down her neck and place a soft kiss on her collarbone, she picks up my head again and kisses me.

Her hand grab the back of my hair and tug on it, I stand up with her and start to walk of to our room.

——————————————————————
Authors note

I'm sorry to say but there is only a few chapter left,I know the book is not very long but I would rather give you quality rather than quantity ❤️