Chapter 27

Blake's pov

Today we find out the gender of the twins, and I'm so excited.

Everybody has been taking guesses on what their genders will,apparently there is a bet on.

"Cole give me cuddles" I say to him, he hasn't give me affection in 3 hours, he walks over to me and kisses my lips "better" he questions "I suppose so" he chuckles.

"Come on eat,then we need to go to this appointment" Cole has been feeding me so much he says I'm not just eating for myself and a baby I'm eating for 3 so he's always making sure I have 3 meals a day and 25000 snacks.

I bite down into my sandwich and just start thinking, we can do their rooms soon.

We decided to put them both together until they get a bit older so it's easier for us in the night, we are going to do a grey and white room I think, we want it to be gender neutral.

"Right come on" Cole kisses my cheek and ushers me to get up and out my shoes on.

I out on my flats and walk out and into the car, Dante is looking after harper and Ellie is out with Harry.

He gets in the car and we drive off "I'm so excited" he says "me to,our baby's are going to be so cute" he nods his head and carries on driving.

We arrive at the doctors and jump straight out, I grab ahold of Cole's hand and pull him along "calm down, the results will still be there no matter what" he laughs.

"Erm we have an appointment" I say to the woman at the desk, she takes my name and tells us to go and sit down "what do you think the genders will be" I question him for the fifth time today.

"A boy and a girl" he says "I think it's gonna be two boys" I say "well we will see" he chuckles and pulls me into his side placing his hand on my stomach.

"Either way I will love them with my whole heart" he says.

The doctor walks out and calls for us, "how are you" she questions "really good,very excited" she smiles "so are we finding out the genders today then" she questions "yeah" Cole answers.

She nods her head and smiles "like usual this is going to be cold" I lift up my t-shirt and she puts the gel on.

She runs the wand over my stomach and I bite my lip nervously "ok are you sure you would like to know the gender" she questions "yes" I reply immediately

"Ok,you are having a boy and a girl" she says,I was shocked a small tear dripped down my face,I look towards Cole and see he has the same reaction, he pulls my face into his and kisses me.

He pulls back "omg" he whispered "we are having a girl and a boy" I say, he nods his head "wow" he chuckles "congratulations" the doctor says "thank you"

"Four again" she asks "Yep" she walks of to get the scans.

I place my hand on my stomach and just smile, Cole places his hand on top on mine and kisses my forehead.

The lady walks back in and hands us the scans. She speaks to us about the next time and sends us on our way.

We walk to the car still soaking up the new news.

"Omg we can do a baby shower with all my family, the girl and Dante, I will get it sorted for next week" I rush to say to him as he sets of, he places his hand on my lap "Blake darlin please take a breath"

"But I'm excited" I say "I am to but your going to stress yourself out so please calm down" I just nod my head, but I start texting people to help cater and decorate the baby shower.

We pull up outside our house and I jump out, Cole follows closely behind "Darlin" he says when we walk in.

I turn around to look at him and see he is looking down at his phone, "I've just got to go around to your dads for a bit,will you be ok on your own" he questions.

I was really looking forward to Lying down with him and cuddling but he still has a job he needs to do, I will just go and cuddle with Ellie and talk about her boyfriend.

"Yeah ok,but be quite if you come back really late" he walks straight over to me and kisses my lips, ones he is done he gets down on his knees and kisses my stomach twice "bye baby's" he says then gets back up.

"Don't be doing any thing that could be to much pressure" he kisses my forehead then walks out.

I walk up the stairs to find Ellie, harper is at her friends, "hey" I say as I walk in through her opened door.

"Hey,how did it go" she questioned "good,but you can't know the genders yet you will have to wait until the baby shower" I say to her, she nods her head in understanding.

I slid into bed next to her and lay down "how are you and Harry" I question, "good, but Blake I need your advice, this might be really weird but I see you as my sister and I just want some advice" she says to me nervously.

I sit back up and look at her "you can ask me anything go ahead" she nods her head "well me and Harry have been speaking and I want to take it to the next level of you know what I'm saying" she says.

I mean she has turned 17 a few weeks ago and they are both over the age of consent.

"Ok so what are you asking me exactly" I question "I don't really know is I'm honest"

"Well it might hurt a little bit,but it's normal to have sexual urges at your age so it's ok, as long as you use protection" I say with the last bit sounding more stern.

I love her so much and I know a baby is a blessing but I just think she should wait until she is an adult so 18 or over to make that decision.

She nods her head, "thank you" she smiles "right, your brother is out and I'm tired so I'm going to go sleep Here is you don't mind" she chuckles and lies down next to me.