Chapter 12

Cole's pov

We arrived home and harper runs straight to her room, "Ellie" I shout, she runs down the stairs "are you ok" she questions "yeah just thought I would let you know that harper punched a little boy in the face,because he wouldn't let go of her Arm " I chuckled "not surprised" she spoke with a small bit of laughter".

My phone suddenly rang.

"Hello" I said not even looking at who it is
"Omg I did not know they would be there" it's Blake
"Neither did I"
"I'm sorry,did they say anything bad"
"What are you apologising for,and no they didn't say anything bad,but I don't think your brother likes me"
"Not surprised there"

"Come over" I whined "I miss you" I added on
"Okay I'll be over soon"
"Okay see you later"

I ended the phone and plop down on the couch "can I go to a party tonight" Ellie suddenly appeared and asked me, "tell me about it"

"Erm well it's Johnny's party, talihas dad is taking us and picking us back up and I'll be home for 12:15" she finished of them looked at me "make sure you keep your hand over your drink,don't take anything of anybody" I go over the rules with her and she nods her head.

"So is that a yes" she asked "yeah" she jumps up and down then give me a kiss on my cheek "thank you" she runs up stairs and there is a knock on the door, I jump up of the couch and open the door.

Blake stood their with a smile on her face, I let her in but before she got far into the house I pulled her into me and lifted her head up with my finger.

"Hello darlin" I spoke "hi" her voice was barley there, I lean down and kiss her putting one hand on her hip and the other just at the top of her arse.

"Your in a good mood" she commented "well your here" she giggles and walks into the front room then lies down on the couch.

I pick her up and put her on top of me so I can lie down "Ellie's going to a party" I said stroking her hair "don't worry she will be responsible" Blake spoke as I'm guessing she can read my facial expression.

"Your right", I heard the sound of little foot steps coming toward us, harper burst through the door "Blake" she shouts and runs over to us, Blake turns on her side and catches harper when she jumps on us.

They give each other a big hug and I wrap my arms around them both, I'm really glad harper and Ellie like Blake.

"Can I sleep at uncle Dante's tonight" harper asked me,she loves Dante "I Will ask him"
I whip out my phone and send a quick text to Dante.

He texts back straight away saying of course and he will be there in 20 minute. "Uncle Dante will be here in 20 minutes" harper jumps up out of my lap and runs upstairs.

"I better go and help pack a bag" I get up of the couch and make my way upstairs to harper "right what are we packing princess" I kneeled down near her draws and start searching for stuff.

I pick out a few things and chuck them in the bag and harper jumps on me "I love you soooo much daddy" she says snuggling her head into my neck "and I love you more than the entire universe" she giggles as I stand up with her in my arms and spin her around.

I walk down stairs to see Blake stood in the kitchen cooking, as I was about to go to her there was a knock at the door.

So I open it up and see Dante stood their "hello" he says "uncle Dante" harper shouts and jumps into his arms, he takes a few steps back from the force of her jump "harper how are you sweetheart" he asked "I'm good".

I pass him her bag and he gives me a hug "how are you man" he questions me this time "I'm alright,Blake's here" I replied back with "ooo let me know how it goes" he says wiggling his eye brows,I slap his arm.

"Come on sweetheart let's get going" he turns around and walks off to his car "be careful ok" I shout,he rolls his eyes at me and straps harper into the car.

I Close the door and walk into the kitchen,Blake was stood stirring a pot so I wrap my arms around her,rest my chin on her shoulder and kiss her neck "what are you doing" I questioned "making pasta" she spoke "smells good" I kissed her neck again "Cole" she warned "I'm cooking,later" I kiss her neck again but with a small smile so she could feel me smirking on her neck.

We are interrupted by somebody clearing their throat, I turn around to see Ellie stood there, "I'm going now but I want to ask,can I sleep at talihas instead, I promise I will text you when I get back"

"Fine but I swear to god Ellie if you don't get back to her house at 12:15 I will hit the roof, and don't even think about staying and lying about being at hers because you know I will find out" I spoke firmly "I promise I won't" I walk over to her kiss her forehead "ok bye" she says and walks out the door "oh and hi Blake" she now runs out the door.

I turn around to see Blake putting some pasta into bowls.

I grab her waist and turn her around,I grab her chin and kiss her deeply, she kiss back "jump" I say she jumps up and I put my hands under her arse and walk to the bedroom.

I carry on kissing her, she takes of my t-shirt "are you sure" I question she nods her head "words Blake" I say "Yeah I'm sure".