Chapter 18

Blake's pov (1 week later)

Me and Cole are at the baby's first appointment. We walk in and to the front desk "hi Erm Blake Martin" I say to the lady "hi,just please fill out this form and take a seat,the doctor will be with you soon" she says politely.

I take the form out of her hand and sit down. "I'm excited" I hear Cole say from next to me "me too" I start filling out the form to the best of my ability, I look around the room to see so many woman at different stages in their pregnancy,just imagining myself that pregnant is so weird to me.

"Miss Martin" I hear somebody shout,I jump up out of my chair grabbing Cole's hand and I follow her into the room and she leads me over to the bed "hi my name is Sam and I'm going to be with you on this whole journey ok" she says with a smile bright on her face "hi I'm blake and this is Cole"

"Ok so if you don't mind can you just lift up your t-shirt and lower you pants a little",I just nod my head and do as she says "this might be a little cold" she warns. And dam was she right, she rolls the wand around my stomach "Alright,there is the baby" she says.

On the screen is a small little blob,Cole grabs hold of my hand "that's our baby" he says in a shocked tone "yeah it is" a small tear dropped down my face "would you like some pictures" Sam says "yes please" I say "how many" she questions

"Can we have 4 please" Cole ask,she nods her head and walks out of the room to where I'm guessing she's getting the pictures.

"Wow" Cole says "I know" she walks back in a few seconds later "and here you go,the ultrasounds" I take them from her and give her a thanks.

"How do we plan on telling your family" Cole asks me "Erm I'm not sure ,Can we tell the girls first" I say "sure"

We get into the car and drive off to Cole house.we pull up and make our way in "Ellie,harper come down stairs please" he shouts as soon as we walk in "oh so we are doing this now,ok" I say with a small chuckle.

They come running down "Blake" they both shout and run up to me to hug me,harper is hugging my legs so I pick her up to join mine and Ellie's hug "how are you" I ask them "good" harper says as she kisses my cheek then jumps out of my arms "I need your advice" Ellie says "ohhh,what on" I say teasingly,all ready having an idea on what it was about, "a boy" she says quietly so Cole doesn't hear,I squeal "right girls come and sit down"

We walk into the front room and sit down "Right we have some exciting new" I say,they looked a bit confused.

I whip out one of the pictures "I'm pregnant" there is silence for a few seconds before screams erupted "omg" they both shout in unison,Ellie hugged me and Cole "congratulations" she says "thank you" we both say "yay" harper shouts.

Once the excitement has died down a bit I grab Ellie hand "we have business to talk" I shout to Cole,running up to her room,I shut the door and jump onto her bed,she follows along "ok spill" I scoot Closer to her "ok so there is this boy and man is he good looking, he is tall, brunette,he wears rings and he is like the protective but respectful kind of guy and on top of this his personality is just chefs kiss" she explains

"Omg and what is going on between the both of you" I ask "Well he has asked me on a date for tonight and I need your help picking out an outfit" I jump straight up and over to her closest,I mean the things there are good but I have this one outfit in mine and it's in my closest.

"Get your shoes on we are going to my house" I say she puts on her shoes and we make our way down stairs "Cole we are taking a small trip" he glances up at me and nods his head.

I drag her out to my car and set of to my house "I have this outfit that is going to be perfect,wait where are you going" I say realising I don't know where she is going.

"He said it's a surprise" she says "ok,put your location on for somebody maybe me just in case, you always have to be safe" she nods her head,then we turn up the music and have a jam out session.

We arrive at my house and go straight in,I grab her hand and walk up the stairs but we are stoped by a very annoying Xavier "what" I say "what are you doing" he questioned "getting Ellie ready for a date" he nods his head eyeing up Ellie,I smack him around the head and take Ellie to my bedroom.

"Ok" I say, I grab out this plan white dress that has thin straps then I get out an very oversized green and black racer jacket and I pair this with some layered gold necklace and some black,green and white low Jordan's,because I'm not sure if she will be doing a lot of walking.

"Do you like it,if not I can always get another outfit out" I say "I love it".

I give her the outfit and she goes into the bathroom,a few minutes later she walks out "omg you look gorgeous" she give my a little twirl and a giggle, "what type of hair" I ask her "Erm curled" I sit her down in my chair and curl her hair.

"There we go" I move back so she can see herself in the mirror "omg thank you I love it" she says as she hugs me,I kiss her cheek "Right come on" I told her to send him my address so he can pick her up from here.

I walk her down stairs and watch her walk off into his car,her location pops up on my phone "Blake" I hear my dad say,I quickly turn around and my face drop,he is holding one of my scans and I can't lie and say it's not mine as it says my name,shit!

————————————————————
Authors note

How are we all and how are we liking the story❤️