Chapter 13

Blake's pov

I wake up feeling warmth surrounding me, Cole's arms are wrapped around me and his t-shirt was on me.

He was so gentle last night and he kept on making sure I'm ok as it was my first time.

A small smile appears on my face as I turn around in his arms and lightly trace around his face. "Good morning darlin" he says with his morning voice "good morning" I speak back to him.

He stretches and gets up and out of the bed, "do you want to come or stay there for a bit" he asks I raise my hands motioning for him to come and get me, he walks over to me and picks me up bridal style.

He kisses my check and walks out the room and down into the kitchen.

He places me down on the chair and makes his way over to the shove "how are you feeling" he asked "I'm good" he nods his head and starts making egg and bacon.

I look at my phone to see I have a text of mum telling me to ask Cole to come and have food with us tomorrow and then another invite for only a bit after that inviting his sisters as well.

Cole places food down in front of me and I dig in, I open my phone,turn it around and show it to Cole. He nods his head as he swallows his food "that's alright" he says I send a quick text telling my mum ok.

"I've got to get going soon I'm going out with hazel" I said to him, I know it's early but we had already planned this and there isn't any way I'm letting her down.

"That alright,do you want me to drop you off" he asked "no it's ok,buttttt" I said In a voice that a kid would speak to their mum when they want something.

"Can I wear one of your hoodies" I asked, he chuckled "of course you can" I jump out of my seat but slowly sit back when I felt pain "you going to need to be able to walk if you want to go out" Cole said like I didn't already know that.

I rolled my eyes at him "yes I know" this time I took my time standing up. I finally managed to get up and walk.

I walk into Cole's room and go through his closet and pull out ablack and baby blue jumper, perfect.

I throw on a pair on black leggings and his hoodie, I use a spare toothbrush in his bathroom to brush my teeth and I manage to find a hair brush and brush my hair.

I make my way downstairs to see Cole sat on the couch, he motions me over and I sit in his lap and rest my head on his shoulder.

I had time before I had to go and I realised I hadn't asked him some questions I needed to know.

"Do you want kids,I know you have harper and Ellie but more" I ask "100% I want quite a few if I'm honest,how about you" he says "I want loads not a few,loads I love kids and to be honest I want them soon because I don't want the youngest having a like 80 year old mum at the age of 10" we both chuckled.

"I will probably end up having twins" I said "because mum has them and it tends to be you have twins if it's in your family" I added on so he wasn't confused "that would be a lot wouldn't it" he said "yeah"

My phone buzzed and I saw it was hazel saying set off now "I've got to go now" I reach up and kiss his lips,he pulled me tighter "nooooo" he whined into my neck "Cole I have to go" I laughed.

He hugged and reluctantly let go of me "fine" I get up and kiss his lips again and put on my shoes.

I walk to the door and Cole trails behind me like a lost puppy "bye" I said "bye darlin, have fun" he said.

I Close the door,jump into my car and drive of, it's only a 5 minute drive so I stuck on one of my favourite songs and jammed out to it.

I pulled up at our spot it's nicer than a cafe but not a restaurant it's like a cross over. I walk in and sit at our table.

Only a few seconds later hazel walks into the place and runs over to me, I stand up and hug her "I missed you" I said "I missed you more" we sit down and start talking.

"Blake please can you choose for me and say it" hazel asked shyly whilst playing with a bobble on her wrist "of course I can" a small smile appeared on her face, I always feel a need to protect her, she is like my baby.

I cross my arms and put on my face that's is a don't mess with me type of one,I picked it up when I was younger because of going out with my dad. The waiter walks over to us "what can I get for you" he asks "Erm chicken,bacon and mayo sandwich, Dr Pepper and cheese toastie, sprite" he nods his head and he walks away.

"Yay" hazel says swinging her legs back and forward in her chair like a child, the waiter had just delivered our food and hazel is very happy about it "you know me so well" she adds in with a big smile and then she takes a big bite of her cheese tostie ,I nodded my head and I took a big bit of my sandwich.

We finished up and I payed,hazel offered but I wouldn't let her. "Thank you" hazel said giving me a big hug, I hug her back "text me when you get home so I know you safe" she nods her head and then jumps into her car.

I walk to mine and get in,then I make my way back home.

————————————————————-
Authors note

How did we like this chapter❤️