𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼

☽︎

Vincent slowly opened his eyes. Waking up from his deep sleep which he hadn't had in a long time.

The faint light in the room woke him up, as it shined through the holes in the blinds.

A small smile crept to his face as he remembered he was holding the one the loves the most in the world.

Vincent felt a cool breeze pass him, his arms felt cold. He opened his eyes confused. He was greeted with the sight of him hugging a blanket.

He rubbed his eyes, "Neo?" He called, still waking up.

He must be in the shower...

Vincent sighed and got up, but then stopped dead in his tracks. He couldn't hear the water.

Vincent walked towards the small bathroom and knocked on the door, "Neo? Are you in here?" He called.

Nor response; Vincent peeked in, it was empty.

He must be outside making breakfast.
He shouldn't have....

Vincent walked out of the bedroom with a smile, "Neo?" He called again, knowing he will hear a response this time.

Nothing was heard yet again. Vincent stopped in his tracks as he looked around and no one was around.

Vincent furrowed his brows, trying to understand where Neo is.

He walked over to the sink, for some reason he needed to check evidence that. Neo was here. He looked down at the sink, it was clean. Not a single dish.

Vincent smiled, "He really shouldn't have..." He mumbled as he walked back into their bedroom.

He picked up his phone. He figured he probably went somewhere with Vera, or she picked him up to go back to the hospital.

Vincent sighed as he pressed Vera's contact name, calling her.

The phone rang a few times, "Come on..." vincent mumbled as he was impatient. He yawned as he waited.

The ringing ended, causing Vincent to pick the phone up to his ear.

"Vera?" Vincent called, "Hello?" The other line was silent.

His heart was faint breathing, he was confused. "Hello?" Vincent called again.

"What do you want." He heard a faint voice, almost a whisper. It was Vera.

He was confused but didn't really care since he just wanted to make sure Neo is alright, "Neo isn't here, did you take him back to the hospital?" Vincent asked casually, waiting for an answer.

There was no response on the other line for a few moments. "Who is this..." she asked, as her voice cracked. Sounding broken.

Vincent sighed, confused. What The hell is going on.

"It's me, Vincent." He said impatiently.

"Haven't you done enough?" She asked as her voice sounded like she had been out of breath.

Vincent sighed, "Look, i know that you still don't trust me but Neo had a good time, so is he with you or not?" He asked a little impatient.