𝑻𝑶𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵

☯︎

A black car parked under an apartment complex.

The car door opened, black shoes stepping out of the car "Fuck...." he sighed as he locked the car and began to walk to the front entrance.

His footsteps were heard as the neighborhood was quiet, no cars passed, it was late at night, no one was around.

He turned his wrist around to check the time as they stepped into the lobby "3 A.m..." he mumbled in his deep tone as their shoes echoed in the lobby.

He walked to the elevator which was already there, he walked in and pressed the button for the fifth floor.

He sighed as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his pants.

He turned around to face the mirror in the elevator, his brown hair messy, his light grey eyes filled with loneliness and exhaustion.

The elevator doors opened, he turned around and walked out.

His grey eyes looked around as he walked in the hallway leading to his apartment. He reached his front door.

His eyes narrowed in suspicion as he noticed it wasn't fully closed "What the hell..." Vincent mumbled angerly.

He grabbed the door handle and pushed it open, his eyes scanning the apartment to notice if something was off.

The lights were off as if no one was around, but he didn't think much of it.

When he noticed nothing was out of the ordinary, he stepped in and closed the door behind him, locking it.

He probably forgot to close the door...

Vincent took his shoes off and walked past the kitchen, past the living room, and straight to his bedroom.

He ran a hand his hand through his messy brown hair, his heart filled with wonder with every step he took.

How am i supposed to act after this conversation, am i supposed to act differently? But nothing has changed, we are still as broken as ever.

As Vincent got closer to the bedroom, he noticed the door was wide open, and inside was nothing but dark.

"What...." he whispered as he was confused. If the door was open and no one was inside, why the hell was it open then.

He stepped into the quiet, dark bedroom. Even more loneliness filled his heart as he faced the truth.

I won't act differently. This is my reality. Out reality. Nothing can change, i shouldn't hope that it will.

Vincent didn't care that the door was open and that no one was inside, his mind was already occupied with other thoughts.

As he looked around the room, taking in the silence, his eyes wandered towards the small bathroom, his eyes filled with confusion as he noticed the small light was on.

He slowly walked towards it, his mind filling with a bunch of questions and possibilities.

He stood in the opening of the bathroom, the door was wide open, he looked around the small space, no one was around.