𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑮𝑶

I knew where we needed to go, i felt it.

I know it won't be the same when we arrive, however i want to feel it again, what we felt before. Even if that feeling is forgotten, it still lived somewhere inside us.

Vincent held the wheel tighter as he felt like there was no oxygen in the car

He glanced over at Neo who was looking out the window. "If you feel like you need to rest, we can turn back." Vincent spoke, not wanting Neo to be uncomfortable.

Neo looked over at Vincent, "You don't have to keep asking me..."Neo mumbled, "I told you. I want to do this."

For some reason, i felt like i needed him to validate it all. Our situation, i felt as if it was determent by what he would say.

It's wrong I get that. To be dependent on someone so badly, but how could i not. When that person was everything.

"Yeah...okay." Vincent nodded as he kept his eyes on the road.

The car ride was silent. It had been so long since they have been actually together and acknowledging the other's existence.

Vincent parked his car in the woods. The two exited the car.

Neo looked around, he couldn't help but smile a little as he knew where they were.

"I thought this was the right place." Vincent mumbled as he remembered the old memories.

"It's perfect." Neo took a deep breath.

"So should we go there?" Vincent asked.

"Yeah." Neo nodded and the two began walking.

The leaves fell as the two walked along a trail in the woods. The sun shined between the leaves, making the beam break into dancing pieces of light.

"There is so much i want to say." Vincent began, "But i fear that we have no time."

"Me too, but we have all the time in the world." Neo said as he stuffed his hand into his pockets.

Vincent sighed.

It all doesn't make sense. I waited for this moment for so long how come i can't say a thing.

"I never wanted things to end up the way they did," Vincent sighed, "I always thought we were going to last forever; you know? That one person that you know will stay. However i wasn't sure anymore, and it killed me." He said.

"The distance that formed was far too great, and it breaks my heart that this is the way we were brought together." Vincent continued as he looked up at the trees as they walked along the path. "It was something that formed on its own." He added, "although I'm not quite sure how it started. There is so much we could have done to fix it. And I'm sorry i didn't, i truly am." He looked over at Neo.

"I know. And so am i." Neo spoke, "I felt us getting lost in our own world. But let's be honest, even before everything, we weren't perfect. We can't blame it all on this." He said.

"I felt like you weren't there for me, even though you knew what i was going through, you knew, and yet you left me there standing alone crying. You just watched." Neo shook his head as he remembered. "I know I can't blame you for it, i know you had your own demons to battle. But i felt so abandoned."

Vincent sighed, "I know, trust me i do. But as i look back at it now. I couldn't have done anything. I was so broken, that fixing you was not an option. I was on the verge of breaking." He said honestly.