Baby shower

Y/n's pov

This is by far the worst decision I've ever made in my life.

"I actually hate my life," Bunny groans throwing her feet up onto the chair across from herself.

"Hey, you're gonna knock my feet off," Azalea says.

It's our baby shower, woo, so fun.

"Guys what about my feet?" I ask. "I want to put them up."

"Fine," Azalea says shuffling her feet over.

"I should get the most room because I am the most pregnant," Bunny says. "I'm actually gonna pop any day now."

"Okay, but my baby is the biggest," I say motioning to my stomach. "I mean come on, he's fucking huge and it's all Kei's fault."

"She is a girl," Kei says walking up behind me. "And it's not my fault."

"Actually it is your fault, all you do is force me to eat," I say. "And you should be lucky we let the culprits join the baby shower."

"And by culprits we mean men," Azalea says. "Terrible things they are."

"Y/n, you have to eat enough food," he says handing me a slice of cake. "Do you want to die?"

"I'd say yes but I don't wanna be put in a ward," I say.

"Tsukishima, where is Tadashi?" Azalea asks. "I want cake too."

"He's getting you some, I saw him in the kitchen," he says.

"What about-," Bunny starts.

"Matsukawa is getting you some too," he says.

"God, you all look huge," Marigold says. "Don't they Kasumi?"

"Yeah, mom looks like a bowling ball," Kasumi says.

"I'll make him sleep in your room when he's born so he'll keep you up at night," I say.

"I'm just kidding mom," she smiles resting her hand on my stomach. "I don't think that you look like a bowling ball, you look great."

"Kei, light of my life," I smile. "I hope you trip, fall and break your neck for what you've done to me."

"You're the one who really wanted this kid," he says. "I didn't force you, but I'm happy that we get to have another cute kid."

"Hey, Issei," Bunny says. "I'm having a baby."

"Yeah, I know that," he says.

"And it's your fault," she adds.

"Well I didn't spend all that time for it not to be my fault," he snickers.

"There are children here," Kasumi coughs.

"Do you even know what I meant by that?" Matsukawa asks.

"Well... No, but that doesn't matter because I bet it was not kid-friendly," she says.

"Kasumi, why did you book this booth over here for the eighteenth of July when we're fifteen?" Dai asks pointing his finger in the direction.

"Oh well that's because my mom had her first kiss on the eighteenth of July," Kasumi says. "And I want us to have a date here, and then you can kiss me after you've walked me home. Then my dad can give you the 'you hurt her, I hurt you' talk."

"How do you know the exact date where you both kissed for the first time?" Azalea asks.

"It's my dad's password on iPad," she says. "His phone password is the last two two-digit dates of mine and mom's birthdays."

"Hey Kasumi, do you happen to know the pin to his credit card?" Kenma asks. "I'll give you new video games if you tell me."

"You act like you aren't the richest guy here," I say.

"His credit card code is one-nine-five-four," she says.

"Kei... is that seriously your height?" I ask.

"One hundred and five-point four centimetres," Azalea asks.

"Well Issei's credit card pin is six-two-one-one," Bunny says.

"Okay well I get the six-two part since it's his height," I say. "But what with the eleven?"

"Because he couldn't put eleven and a half," she laughs.

"Eh," Azalea shrugs. "I guess we don't call him big dick Issei for a reason."

"Wait, is he serious?" Atsumu asks. "Really?"

"Yeah, he's not kidding," Suna says. "We've seen it... well, a select few."

"Hey, what happens in the middle blocker group chat stays in the middle blocker group chat," Kuroo says.

"Kei?" I ask turning towards him.

"Oh come on, I was just curious."

I was gonna go to bed but then I saw this unfinished piece in my drafts.

-Crouton