The videos

"What the fuck," Tsukishima said looking down at his phone, because of the time side eve Y/n's late night in California was the people in Japans afternoon.

"What is it-," Yamaguchi paused once he was in view of the same video he as watching.

"Yes!" Bunny cheered walking out of the back room in the cafe, in her hand held her phone. "Azalea have you seen this shit?"

"Wait who's this guy?" Azalea asked pulling out her her phone. "Wait look there's another video!"

"Alright I don't know the tall guy with her on the couch, but we've seen muscle man, and apparently tongue man," Bunny says, scrolling through the tagged Instagram accounts. "Okay personal trainer Nick, that's the couch guy and I don't know what Christopher's job is... Gym guy maybe?"

"No he can't be a gym guy," Azalea says. "He doesn't have enough gym posts-oh look see, it's Y/n and looks likes she complaining about something, probably asking why she can't eat McDonald's and workout at the same time."

"How old is this guy anyway?" Tsukishima asked. "They look old enough to be her brother."

"Oh you be quiet, you act like her brothers are old. Nick is like eighteen, and Christopher is nineteen not that it's any of your business," Bunny scoffs looking back at her phone. "Oh and she's graduating this year."

"She's not supposed to graduate till next year, like us," Tsukishima said looking over at Bunny's phone. "Let me scroll through his Instagram, she doesn't post that much on hers. She's all over that guy's Instagram, who is he? Is her brother alright with this?"

"Who gives a shit what her brother thinks, everyone treats her like shit, and that's including you. If she's wants to kiss someone let her, better than moping about your sorry ass," Bunny's turns her phone so it's out of his view.

"She is not moping around," Tsukishima scoffs. "She broke up with me."

"She broke up for you, and maybe she wouldn't have if she didn't feel like shit all the time," she said.

"You saying that I treated her like shit?" He questioned.

"Y/n can't handle a relationship not now and not before," she says. "You can't blame her for acting the way she did, she's never had someone who put her before everything and completely cared about her."

"I cared about her, she's the only thing I cared about," he said. "What did you expect me to do?"

"If you cared about her and wanted to get back together with her you wouldn't have kissed that girl right in front of her, you dated her you should know how fragile she is," Bunny says. "Everything she does is for other people, in her own way she's trying to fix things."

"How am I supposed to know that, she never told me anything," he says. "And how do you know? She never tells anyone anything."

"Because I know what she's feeling!" She yells. "You don't get to feel bad about yourself, when it comes to people like her she will always have it worse! You will never know what it feels like to have someone who sees you as worthless, and even after people come to help you and apologize the damage is done! And every tear she sheds is for other people or because of them!"

"Well what was I supposed to do then?" He asks.

"I don't know," she sighs. "Actions can't be taken back, not yours not hers no ones. The best thing you can do is leave her be, whether you two get back together or not isn't the important part here. Tell me what you want from her."

"I... I want to smile," he says.

"And if you love her than it soundly matter where that smile comes from, this conversation is over," she says. "Stalk her socials, but keep your thoughts to yourself. You can't understand people, you can only accept them."

Okay I think the extras are actually going to be important to the story now. Ignore the poor spelling, I have a hangover.

-Crouton