preg

Y/n's pov

"Hey, Kei," I say. "I promise I wasn't trying to be nosy, I just wanted to see you."

"Just say that you want to go home," he whispers.

"We can hear you Tsukishima," one of his teammates says. "We want to meet ya."

"Hi guys," I say poking my head out from behind Kei quickly. "It's nice to meet you all."

"I'm going home now," Kyoutani says. "I don't need to see a bunch of grown men try to get with a married woman, and Y/n gets too annoying sometimes."

"Correction, all of the time," I say. "And you're making your team seem like a pack of dogs."

"They are," Koganegawa says. "Well mostly."

"There are like three that are really odd," Kei says. "Let's just go home, okay?"

"As much as I'd love to stick around and chat with all of you, I'm running short on time, so I've gotta go," I say. "I promise that I'll swing by one of your guys get together soon."

"I'll be counting the seconds."

"Oh shut up," Kei says. "Or else I won't bring her."

"Okay okay, calm down Tsuki, I'm just playing."

"Did you drive here?" he asks.

"Nah, Bunny drove me," I say. "She is my cat though, I told her she could drive it around in the neighbourhoods she's not allowed in."

"She's gonna get a ticket," he says as we start walking away. "Then there's going to be a warrant out for your arrest."

"It's fine," I shrug. "I'll just call up Daichi and get him to help."

"He gave Tanaka five tickets last month," Kei says.

"Okay, but that's Tanaka," I say. "He probably got tickets instead of actual time."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," he says opening the passenger side door of his car for me.

"Wow Kei, such a gentleman," I say.

"Yeah whatever," he says making his to the driver's side so he could get in.

He was silent for a moment, staring at the dash as he started the car. Eyes then moving to look at his hands that gripped the steering wheel before he shook his head as if he thought of something stupid. But he still looked like he was focused on his thoughts with his mouth slightly agape.

"You good?" I ask. "If it's about your team be dumb, don't worry about it, they are totally just trying to piss you off."

"Are you sick?" he asks. "Are you sleeping enough?"

"All I do is sleep," I say.

"Eating enough?" he asks. "I don't even remember the last time you actually ate a proper meal at the table, did you eat today?"

"Kei, I am eating more than enough," I laugh. "Calm down."

"Are you sure?" he asks leaning over to touch my face.

"I'm fine," I say. "What are you on about?"

"Nothing," he says pulling his hand back. "I just want to make sure that you're okay."

"I am more th-," I start before he cuts me off.

"Are you pregnant?" he asks.

"Pregnant?"

"When did you last get your period?" he asks.

"Last week," I say.

"Liar," he says. "You did not."