IDUY extra || Date pt. 1

So this is just an extra chapter, doesn't really affect the storyline nor does it fit in. It's just a date between Y/n and Tsukishima. Tb to when her life wasn't shit.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, why is it that you are sitting in front of the door like a dog waiting to be let out?" Wakatoshi asks. "Are perhaps... what is the word?"

"A furry," Tendo says.

"Yes," Wakatoshi nods his head. "Y/n are you a furry now?"

"What the hell? Why would I ever be e furry?" I question. "Do I look like a furry to you?"

"I don't know," he shrugs. "But it is odd that you are waiting at the door like that."

"I'm in a chair like a civil human being," I shake my head. "And I'm waiting for Kei, or my amazon package whatever gets here first will be my priority."

"You would prioritize a ten-pound bag of gummy worms over your boyfriend?" he asks.

"With chilli pepper Wakatoshi, with chilli pepper," I shake my head. "You should understand my priorities by now."

"Understandable," he nods his head. "So what is it that you are doing with Tsukishima this afternoon?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I say. "What do you think we'll be doing this afternoon?"

Yes Y/n, make everything seem weirder than it is why don't we,

"I sure do hope that you are not trying to imply what it is I am thinking," he says. "Because then I would have to deem this an awkward conversation."

"Well, I don't know," I shrug. "What do you think I may or may not be implying?"

"Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not you who told me to refrained from talking about embarrassing topics with you?" he asks. "Because I distinctly remember you yelling just the other day because I brought up mint bubble gum, and for some reason that triggered you."

"Wakatoshi!" I yell. "I banned that word from this house, I told you that!"

"Now that I think of it, I do not believe that you have been tested for bipolar disorder," he says.

"I am not bipolar, just depressed," I smile.

*Knock knock*

"Will by depression be cured or I'll be needing a bottle of tums," I say reaching for the doorknob. "Oh, and it looks like I'll be needing the bottle of tums because this guy right here makes my heartburn."

"That was terrible," Kei says. "I shoulda bailed."

"You make keep her for twenty-four hours," Wakatoshi says. "She needs to be back by then."

"Yeah, I'll bring her back," Kei says. "I wouldn't want her longer than that."

I feel loved, truly I do.

Lil sneaky peaky because I'm just that nice.

-Crouton