Rejected Tsuki path pt. 1

So basically these are just gonna be some chapters that I wrote for the future like it's kind of a long way away. Whatever, I don't want to put them in anymore because I wrote something else. But since I spent time writing these I will put them here.

Y/n's pov

"Kei, I'm pregnant," I say, looking at him from across the room.

"Really?" he asks eyes widening. "You're pregnant? Like right now?"

This is exactly what I didn't want to happen, I didn't want him to have that rare facial expression, the one where his mouth hangs slightly open, the look of pure excitement. But I knew it was coming.

"Don't even look," I say covering my stomach as he was clearly trying to see anything. "You're not going to see a bump, ever. I said that I don't want to keep it, I don't want a kid."

"You have a kid, Kasumi," he says. "What's so wrong about another one?"

"I can't take care of another one Kei," I say. "That's what I'm telling you, I don't want it."

"It? The baby? You don't want the baby?" he asks.

"Having kids is hard," I say. "Really hard, and it's scary, it's just... it's a lot Kei."

"But... But I'll be with you the whole time, we're married, we've got good jobs, we can take care of a baby," he says. "You won't have to do all the work, I'll be with you Y/n, every step, I promise."

"Having a newborn baby is not easy, and... I don't even like babies, they're loud, you have to constantly watch them," I shake my head. "It's hard Kei."

"What about Kasumi?" he asks.

"She's not a baby, a baby and Kasumi are two different things," I say. "Very different, it's hard Kei, really really hard."

"When did you find out?" he asks. "When did you find out that you were pregnant?"

"Last week," I say. "I went to the doctors, I was feeling sick, and it's worse than a cold. That's why I'm always feeling sick sometimes, and why my periods always irregular and stuff..."

I promised that I wouldn't lie to him anymore, but looking at his face I wish I would've kept this to myself and went on a 'Business trip' so I could fix this without him ever having to know.

"So what?" he asks. "You've been pregnant before, and you just didn't tell me? So what did you do then?"

"Well yeah, I guess I was pregnant before," I say, I'm getting stressed, my chest hurts and I feel hot all over.

"How many times then?" he asks.

"I don't know," I shrug. "A couple... I guess I don't know."

"And you just decided not to tell me?" he questions. "That's cool."

"Can you not talk to me like that?" I ask. "I didn't know that I was pregnant before, you think that I would just go out having multiple abortions without even telling you?"

"Well I don't know what you would do," he says, sounding more irritated than I would've liked. "You tend to do a lot of questionable things, so yeah, I can see that as something you'd do."

"Well, I never knew that I was pregnaunt any other time, apparently I can't hold a pregnancy," I say also getting annoyed with him. "So you can stop acting like everything I do I hide from you."

"Well you did wait a week to tell me this time around, obviously you've been stressed but you wouldn't even talk to me about it," he says. "So how am I supposed to know what you hide?"

"Because I'm your wife, and yous should trust me," I say. "And maybe I didn't want to tell you because I knew how you would react, maybe I didn't want to deal with it."

"So you don't like my reaction?" he asks.

"Obviously not," I say. "I didn't want to have to deal with you."

"What exactly are you dealing with right now?" he asks.

"We're taking Kasumi to your mom's house," I say walking towards the bedroom door. "I'm not going to argue with you while she's in the other room."

"We're not arguing," he says following behind me. "We're having a normal conversation."

"Yeah, well we're close to it," I say walking into her room. "Come on Kasumi, you wanna go for a sleepover at Grandma Akina's? And I'm pretty sure your uncle Akiteru is there too."

"Y/n, we don't need to take her to my mom's," Kei says. "It's fine."

"Oh great, I need to catch up on keeping up with the Kardashians," she says grabbing one of her dolls off the floor. "The Kourtney drama is getting real."

"See, she wants to go and see your mom," I say picking her up, brushing past him to go down the stairs.

"So I guess we can't have a normal conversation for once in our lives," he says. "And about serious things."

"Yeah, I guess so," I say. "And you're not so high and mighty either, you're not as mature as you like to think you are."

"I'm the immature one?" he asks. "Really?"

"Whatever, we can talk about this later," I say. "Don't talk to me right now."

Anytime I even get in the slightest altercation with Kei, I feel sick to my stomach, like I cold puke or cry. And anytime he looks at me like I've kept some huge secret from him, or like I don['t trust him, that's the worst feeling by far.

Um yeah, here you go.

-Crouton