What if Y/n told Ushijima and Tsukishima about Haru

In this path, Haru and Y/n kissed in the car. She kissed him because she figured it was her only way out, does that make sense? Whatever.
Y/n's pov

"I'm back," I call out quietly as I slowly walk inside.

The park was not an hour away, it was two, and I was running. Really if I had left when we first told me to, there no way I would've been able to outrun him, and even then it was still kinda far. It's like five am, and the dark just added to my paranoia.

I couldn't turn to any cars, I was scared.

"Wakatoshi," I say walking into his room, flicking on the lights. "I'm home."

"Y/n?" he says slowly sitting up, yeah he's probably tired.

"Y/n!" Tendo basically yells springing up from the bed. "You're back!"

"I... I'm sorry I didn't call," tears started to spill from my eyes. "I think I was kidnapped, I think. There was a guy, a mean guy and he took my stuff, did all this crazy stuff and he lied. I tried to fun away, but I couldn't, we kissed and I didn't want to Wakatoshi. I didn't want to, I didn't want to stay with him, I couldn't do anything. Please, I'm sorry."

"We're going to the police station," Wakatoshi says reaching for his keys. "Now, call my mom, tell her it's an emergency. Call Tsukishima too."

"Wakaotshi, I'm sorry," I say reaching to grab his arm with my shaky hands. "I'm sorry, I should've listened to you."

"I should be apologizing, come on, we're going to the police station," he says.

-

I told the police anything and everything I could remember, how he acted, details from his fake id, how he talked to me, and the things he did. His name, anything personal information I had about him, I don't know if it was correct or not but his name-checked in, and he showed up as a wanted criminal.

He has drug charges, among others stacking up against him. Most charges have been dropped as families had run out of money to defend in court so he was never really busted for anything. It felt as if I were in that police station forever until I was driven off to the hospital to make sure everything was okay with me, make sure he didn't do anything else to me.

After the hospital, I was back in the car with Wakatoshi, Tendo, and my mom. All of that had taken so much time, she was able to get here. Tendo was driving as Wakatoshi's anger at himself had pent up too much, he sat in the passenger side meanwhile I was in the back with my mom.

"They are going to arrest him and he will be punished," she says running her hands through my hair. "Is there anything you want right now, anything you need, I'll get it?"

"Can you take me to Kei's please?" I ask. "I need to apologize to him."

"He's at home," Wakatoshi says. "Waiting for you."

-

"Kei I'm sorry," I say walking into his open arms. "I should've called, I'm sorry. And I kissed that guy Haru."

"Stop apologizing," he says. "It's not your fault."

"It's just, I'm stressed, I don't want to move and I was scared," I say feeling tears coming back up again. "I should've told you everything, then nothing bad would've happened."

"I'm not mad, I'll never be mad, Y/n, I'm sorry," he says.

"You won't leave, right?" I ask.

"Never, I'll never leave you Y/n," he says. "I love you."

-

A week later Haru was found shot in his Tokyo apartment with his wife. The baby was found asleep in the bedroom.

(you guys know the rest so we're going to skip over all that because I don't want to)

"Bye Wakatoshi," I say quickly hugging him. "Make sure you come back and visit us."

"Tsukishima, make sure she stays out of trouble," he says. "And do not have any of your own kids."

I got to stay here in Japan, finally since Wakatoshi wasn't been a bitch. It's been a few months now,

"Yeah, I know that," Kei says. "I'm not dumb."

"I have a kid, Kasumi," I say. "Teen Mom."

"No, you don't get to have her until you're eighteen," Wakatgoshi says. "As of now, she is-."

"I know, I know, Akina is her guardian but by the time I get her she's not gonna know," I say. "It's fine."

"I always get into the oddest situations with her," Kei shakes his head. "Never a dull day."

"Oh well, this is what you signed up for," I laugh. "Now we better get going, I've got some therapy then we get to stare at Kasumi for three hours."

To sum up, her life would be very good and she wouldn't have been so depressed. Good life if she decided to be honest.

-Crouton