After about half an hour after Isla, my name was called, I stood up. Everyone stared at me and I was a tad amused at that. They had told me that I was supposed to be wearing something immensely classy; but I had decided on a simple black dress that came to just under my knees. I walked towards Natalie whom closed the door behind her and she walked with me towards the hallway for a second.

"Your girl is through." Natalie said as I had been looking at the floor, but I then looked up and my eyes widened as I stared at her and Natalie was observing me. "You will bring her to her home and answer any questions. Do not go into detail too much. Afterwards you will go to your home. You will get a letter sent to you tomorrow morning with information." She repeated and my eyes widened in shock as I looked at her and she then showed me a small smile. "I'm not allowed to say this, but then again you didn't have to share your note of King Trevor with us, so for this once." She said putting her hand on my arm and I stared at that and then at her. "You did amazing sweetie. You had three yesses." She said and I looked up at her in shock. "Genuinely you did amazing."

"Thank you." I stammered looking at her and she then gave me a curt nod.

"Wait here, I will get your girl." She said and I nodded as I was standing outside now and a security guard was standing there staring ahead and I bit my lip before I started to laugh and I covered my face as I looked at the security guard whom was staring at me in curiosity, but I didn't care.

I was through? What the actual fuck?

After about a minute my girl walked up to me and she showed me a smile and I smiled back at her as we got into the car.

She asked me several questions and I answered them all. I then told her that she was through in her room and she was so happy and excited about that. She undressed and got her make up taken off, as she put on pyjama's and she then told me about her experience. I had decided to treat her more as my friend rather than some servant or something; and she seemed to like that. After a while I decided to go home. I grabbed my bag with the phone and started the car. I texted Ana with "Can I call you?" And she right away called me back and I giggled. I put her on speakerphone.

"How did it go?" She demanded and I giggled a bit.

"Well, I don't know what Aunt Natalie was drinking, but she told me that my girl- our girl, had three yesses." I cheered and Ana then screamed excited and I giggled a bit at that as I drove towards my house. "So I think it went great? I don't know really, I don't- I can't read your brothers- our brothers-cousins, you understand what I mean."

"This is great. What is the next round?" She demanded and I smiled very widely.

"It's a groupdate with fourteen other girls. O my Seglusa, guess what though? Your brothers complained to the aunts that some girls were looking more like Love lady employees rather than queen candidates." I said and she gasped.

"NO WAY."

"Yes. There was this one girl that was barely wearing any fabric, afterwards Christian took a pee break, he looked angrier than normal though." I said and she gasped at that as I then told her about some of the girls while driving around and she was eating this up.

"So group date and dinner then?" Ana asked and I nodded as I parked the car in front of my house.

"Yes. I'm not sure what I should dress her in. I will get a letter tomorrow where I will read what my girl sort of is doing and when it is. I will either call you, or text you the details." I said and she giggled.

"This is great. This is great. I am so excited." She said and I giggled a bit at that as I looked at the house and mum was staring out the window.

"I've got to hang up though, mum is standing by the window wondering why I'm not coming in."

"Of course. I'm so proud of you Ruby." Ana said back excited. "You're great."

"Thank you." I replied with a giggle as I then hung up and I put the phone in the bottom of my bag and I then went inside.

"How did it go?" Mum demanded right away and I showed her the biggest smile ever.

'I'm through." I said and she gasped and clapped excited and hugged me and I giggled at that as James was staring at me with that cute smile of his.

"Congratulations sister." He said and I then told them everything that I had experienced; I had asked Princess Natalie if that was allowed, and she said as they were not partaking in the Process, that it was allowed, so I told them what happened in detail. At around 1 though, I went to bed.

"Remember, if a note arrives for me, please wake me up." I told mum and she nodded right away as I then went towards my room and I undressed myself and I went and laid in bed and I couldn't help but squeal slightly excited before I fell asleep dreaming about what this could mean for my family and I.