「 𝟒𝟐 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

"What is he doing?" Jungkook's eyes are narrowed while peering intensely into the computer screen which shows Yoongi's bedroom. 

"Preparing her for his level," Jungkook spins around once hearing her voice. "You shouldn't be watching them." Ashlynn steps closer and presses the power button on the computer.

"You have me, and I'm enough. Now, why don't we go upstairs, and we'll have our own little fun?" She smiles darkly.

"Aren't you worried she'll win, Madam?" Jungkook notices the bodyguard in the background who speaks up. "She's on the last level already—"

"Even if she does win, she won't be able to compete with the bonus level." Ashlynn gives him a cold glare. "Now, I suggest you keep your guard up like I'm paying you for, or else I'll find someone else who can handle your simple-minded job."

After her cold remark, the guard turns around with a gulp and says nothing more.

"Let's go, Jungkook," she calls after him while leaving the room.

"Just don't hurt her, Yoongi," he mumbles to himself when looking back at the turned-off screen, following Ashlynn upstairs.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

"What are you two doing in here?" You ask both Jimin and Hoseok. You're still pissed at Hoseok for thinking you couldn't handle Yoongi's level, so seeing him with his cocky smirk isn't helping.

"Participating in the level. You don't mind, do you? Four is better than two." Hoseok's voice is pitched lower with a seductive tone.

"Four?" You repeat while looking at the three of them.

"Oh, come on," Jimin walks across the room confidently, wrapping his arm around your shoulder in a hot movement. "I promise you'll like it." He winks playfully. Jimin comes closer until he's whispering in your ear. "This way... I have the chance to taste you all over again."

You take a step out of his grasp and turn around to eye all three of them. They all hold such different emotions in their eyes, and it's a terrifying situation to be in.

Jimin's eyes scream massive want—as if you're his lifeline in this very moment. Hoseok's eyes are bold and hinted with dangerous mischief. Yoongi's eyes are the darkest of them all, and you can't read his thoughts, but his serious expression only leaves wonders to your wild imagination for what his level offers.

"I want..." Yoongi steps forward towards you with his lips thin, "you to..." he continues while walking forward so close that you begin to take steps back until the back of your knees hit the end of the end, and you fall in a sitting position. "be a very good girl for me," he stands above you and looks down at you as if you're nothing.

"Or else, I'll have to punish you," and now, those thin and lifeless lips come to life, and he smirks so darkly after those last words. He wants to punish you.

"Now, you both know what to do." Yoongi turns around and walks off to the corner of the room. He grabs the black chair with one hand and drags it across the floor before placing it right in front of you.