CHP-16

ARA'S POV
Everything was going good but I was wondering how kara is doing at back. I knew it was taehyung koo told me earlier. "Take it". Jimin offered a drink. "Thank you". I took it from him. "You look worried! Is everything okay?" He ask putting my small hairs behind. "Yes it's fine I'm just thinking about did kara said yes or no". I reply him. "She must have said yes for sure". He replied taking a sip of drink. "How do you that?". I ask him being curious. "Um I just know it". He says. As we were talking jungkook and Yuna were busy capturing couple photoshoot. "Cute." I say softly and jimin hears it. "Do you wanna click pictures too?" He ask me. "Noo-no" I reply looking away. Jungkook comes and grabs jimin's hand "you too should click pictures too come on". He insist and we had to go then. We were clicking few pictures and then there came taehyung and kara together holding hands!!!! "OMG!!" I glup. Kara was full blushing. "We have new couple here!! When and how did this happen?? I want to know alll!! Yuna express herself. Taehyung rubbes his hairs looking shy. "Yahh taehyunga finally it happened huhh". Jungkook puts his hand around his shoulder in excitement. "Stop y'all now". Kara says still half blushing. "Okay okay we get it they want some privacy huhh". I tease. "But before that one group photo please" Yuna says. "Okay let's do it". I say. Jimin back hugs me when picture was about to click and we got a candid of it. We got pretty good pictures and now it was time to announce king and queen of the prom.  Everyone gathers around. Stay was looking at me with big eyes jimin looks at her and smiles and she ignores him. "Did she actually ignore you?" I say laughing. "Maybe she is sacred of you". He teases. "Shut up". I say. I wonder what did kara and Yuna actually did to her. "PROM KING AND QUEEN OF THIS YEAR ARE JEON JUNGKOOK AND KIM YUNA CONGRATULATIONS!!!" So this was unexpected but a happy moment. Yuna was so happy she jumped to hug him. Everyone was cheering and clapping. "Congratulations". I say hugging her. They both go on stage get there crown. "I told you your the only queen here". Jungkook says to yuna. It was time of there small couple dance. They come down holding hands looking at each other slow romantic music was playing and they were dancing in middle of the ball light. I was so happy to see them like this. They looked so happy together.  Soon everyone started to dance. After some disco kind of music slow music started to play. Jimin grabbed my waits as I put my hands around his neck. "What you would have done if I didn't accept you prom proposal?" He ask as we are moving with music. "I move my fingres around his face and say "I would have forced you to be with me". "Oh really?" He smirks. "Yess". "I LOVE YOU". he says out of nowhere. "Are you proposing me right now?" I ask smiling. "I think so" he winks and says. I kiss him on lips. "I love you too". "He blushes. "Does that mean I have a boyfriend now!". I say being excited. " Well I think I have a girlfriend now." We laugh and the song which he played on that trip night starts playing I prom. "Hey this song!" I say looking suprised at him. "That's right I requested that guy to play it". Jimin waves at him and he waves back. "Thank you". I say him smiling hard and hug him while grooving with music. I never knew things will change this way my messed up life was not messed up anymore everything was going pretty good after the night. Kara and taehyung were having best time. Jungkook and Yuna were still the same cringy. Jimin brings brownies daily to show that he loves me.  I'm so grateful to that one boy who came into my life and loved me the way I never expected.