CHP-10

KARA POV
I woke up in the morning but still half asleep without looking at the table I was searching for phone when my hand was on piece of paper I looked at it. Seems like a short note I opened it WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON PROM WITH ME? IF YES THEN I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU ON PROM NIGHT BACK SIDE OF THE SCHOOL I was surprised with that note I mean who will write it without his name taehyung? No I don't think so. I showed it to Ara and Yuna. Yuna said it must be taehyung for sure and ara said it too. I don't know if I should agree it or not what if he is not the one who worte it.
                                 ARA POV
The night was so good. It was the first time I have been so happy we all were ready to go home it was best trip I ever had. I saw jimin sitting near window and I went to him straight and sit with him. "Hey can I lay my head on your shoulder I'm so tired" he said looking bit sleepy yet smiling. "Sure" I say letting him sleep. I notice someone being jealous. I reached home safely. Went to my room got freshed up and saw a notification from school of prom night invitation then it hit me.Will he ask me for prom? I got a call from koo "help me plss!!"
He was so tensed. "What you did now?" I asked knowing it's him and Yuna for sure. "Ahh you're smart but now help me". He said still tensed "okay first tell me". I said making him quiet. "Yuna is angry beacuse at trip I was drunk I accidentally flirted with other girl." He said little being embarrassed with tone. "WTF JUNGKOOK!!! How could you do that?" I was angry with the thing he did. "I know I'm sorry it was accident I thought it was Yuna and it was dark out there." "You are such a dumbass what you want me to do it's your all fault." I said being so done with him. "It's our prom night on Saturday I want to go with her help me get her back". He said pleasing on call." "Try it yourself do something so that she will forgive you". I said.      "But what?" He asked. "Let me think".
  NEXT DAY in the school I was with Yuna and kara keeping things in locker and Yuna was so frustrated talking about jungkook. All I and kara can do was just listen to her. "How can he don't know the difference between me and other girl huh?? Don't he know me?? Isn't one year enough to know me? I don't know what to say to him I'm so disappointed in jungkook seriously". Yuna was so angry I see. "He was drunk Yuna it was a misunderstanding he loves you okay and he is sorry for it." I try to save my bestie from my bestie cool Ara. "How should I trust him? Kara KARA???!!!
Kara was busy looking at taehyung who was actually looking at her and then after two calls she replies " ya- yess he is good boy". Kara says akwardly. "What are you talking about kara?" Yuna ask. "I- JUNGKOOK RIGHT!?" She says. "Are you sure girl?!" I tease kara. "Ofcourse yes". She says looking away.