CHP-6

At night I was on my bed and my mind wasn't allowing me to sleep JIMIN was all on my mind like whyy???? Why did I felt butterflies when he came closer to me my anger all went down as he patted me "ARGHHHHHH" ARA SLEEP BEACH! My phone vibrat suddenly it was messge from kara on group chat. KARA: TAEHYUNG CALLED ME IN HIS HOUSE TODAY. YUNA: AHH GIRL SO HOW WAS IT HUH?? ARA: YUNA WHAT YOU MEAN BY HOW WAS IT??😀 KARA: YOU GUYS STOP IT AND HEAR ME. kara really looked stressed about taehyung. KARA: I WENT HIS HOUSE IT WAS GOOD I WAS WITH HIS SISTER BUT TAEHYUNG WAS LOOKING AT US ALL OF TIME IDK WHY?? ARA: HE MUST BE LOOKING AT YOU DUMB. YUNA: RIGHT!! USE YOU BRAIN BABY GIRL HE LIKES YOU TOO. KARA: NO WTF!! ARA: KARA JUST HAVE A FLASHBACK NOW AND SEE. *Kara thinks*
         FLASHBACK OF TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE
  I was teaching his sister he was sitting right in front of us using his phone but mostly looking at me. I wasn't able to concentrate on her I was slowly looking up at him as I look at him he turns away. Right he was looking at me.
                               THE NIGHT
ARA: I'M GONNA SET YOU WITH HIM JUST LIKE I  DID WITH KOO AND YUNA HUH.
KARA: I-
YUNA: JUNGKOOK MADE MOVE FIRST ANYWAY I WON'T CREDIT YOU.
ARA: I'LL BET YOUR ASS UP
KARA: THIS BITCHES!! STOP I'M GONNA SLEEP BYEE!!
I didn't say anything about jimin to them yet I don't know what I feel. All my mind is now how to get taehyung for kara.
                                AT SCHOOL
"We gonna have a winter trip!!!!"Jungkook screams in happiness. "Aeraa you love snow so you gonna come right!?" He ask me "umm I have to ask parents first and I don't think they will allow me for night stay trip". "Come on you should come it would be fun you know". Jimin says. "Yuna it's our last year you should come there is no fun without you". Yuna says making puppy face. I see taehyung coming in hallway I call him "hey taehyung!" "Hey wassup guys!" He says giving hifie to everyone um expect for kara. "Hey kara" he says softly to her. "Hey" she says being shy as I laugh silently. "Taehyung are you coming to winter trip?" I don't know I don't like it kind of" he says. "Come on everyone is going" jungkook says. "Everyone"? Taehyung ask in confuse way and I get it what he is trying to point out and Yuna says it loud "YES!! even Kara is coming this year". "ME??" kara says being confuse looking at Yuna. " Yes you are kara".
I say. "I think I would join you guys too". Taehyung says slightly looking at kara.  "GREAT" jimin screams." What about you Ara??" Jimin ask hoping me to say yes. "I don't know seriously". I say looking down. "Me and kara will make it up for you don't worry". Yuna says giving a comfort smile."My girl is smart". Jungkook says kissing Yuna on cheeks. "Guys stop being cringe plss" I say making face. "Shut up" Yuna says giving Scary look. "Aeraaayaa you coming okayy we have a bucket list too". Jungkook oders me. And right me and jungkook made a list to do before year ends as a sign of being best friends that means I can't disappoint him I have to come trip. "Ohh yah koo I know I'll try to make parents ready". I say pleasing him. "Cool". He nodded. We left after all this discussion.