CHP-2

I was showing him the school every damm girls were looking at him as if he was a celebrity not only girls but boys too. Question arrived in my mind and  I can't stop myself asking it So I did. "Are you straight or...m? "Why would you ask that?" He said with a werid look. Why did I even asked. "Ahh just like that even boys are looking you!" I said without looking at him. "Ohh are they looking at me??! I thought they are looking at you." Crap why would they look at him if I was hot then it's different you know *talking to myself*. "You are funny" I said faking a smile. Jungkook arrived from nowhere "heyyyy Aeraaa!!!!" He is like my buddy and the only boy I trust here aslo yuna's boyfriend. Let me tell you I helped him to get Yuna *smirks*. "Heyyooo koo!!" I say giving a hiifie!! "Isn't you name Ara?" Jimin asked. Ohh yes but I call her Aeraa thats our best friend thing *winks*. Jungkook speaks. "Yess and jimin he is jungkook and jungkook this is jimin he is new here". I introduced them. "Hey nice to meet you bro" jungkook says shaking hands with jimin. "You too". "Oh by the way koo where were you going?"." I was searching for you". He says. "Wae??" I asked in bit worried look. "When is Yuna gonna come?" He ask making pout face. "Boy is missing his girl huhh!!!" I tease him as jimin smiles a bit hiding it. "Come on tell me". Jungkook says hitting me. "She will come tomorrow I guess she texted me". "Okay cool I'll go for practice now see you after school Aeraaa". "Yayy byee". "And don't forget our fried chicken challenge" koo shouts from the hall embarrassing me. "Yaaahhh get lostt now". I shout back. Jimin laughs loud. "You guys have fried chicken challenge?" He laughs asking it. "Yahh so whatt we have our own bucket list as school gonna end soon". I say staring into his eyes I have to look up as I'm small heighted and that was annoying. He put his hand on my head and turns me and says "you small kid you will break you neck looking at me." "Hey I'm not a kid okayy". I say with angry face. "CUTE" he wishpers. "What did you say?" I ask him standing on my toes. "Nothing just walk". He says smiling and puting his hands around my shoulder and walks.