CHP-15

Finally it was prom night today!!!!! I'm so excited to go in prom hall those beautiful lights music and people clicking pictures with their boyfriends/girlfriends/friends. And what the main this is that I'm going to prom with jimin why won't I get excited. He is going to come and pick me up I'm at Yuna's house getting ready for prom jungkook and jimin are gonna come together. "Yahhh I can't wait to go!!" Yuna says in excitement. "I know right it's your first prom with jungkook." I tease her. "Don't repeat it". She says. "Well you were the one who use to say this daily and annoye me". I say putting on some makeup. "Okay okay you win." She says looking away and I laugh. There was knock on the door. "I'll see". I say and go to open it. Jungkook and jimin looking like a handsome gentlemen. Jimin was looking hot as fuck I was frozend. "Can we?" He says smiling. "Ahh oh yah come in". I get back to my senses. "You look pretty". Jimin says staring at me. "Thank-you" I blush. "You never wore this kind of dress before you look beautiful". Jungkook is suprised as he looks at me. "Excuse me?!" Jimin glares at him. "I- where is yuna?" Jungkook changes the topic. "She is coming". I say . Yuna comes down walking slowly. "Come on it's not your wedding day hurry up". I shout at her meanwhile jungkook just looking at her. "Okay okay  ara we still have 20 mins". Yuna says. "Baby you look beautiful". Jungkook starts with his cheesy words. "You look handsome too jungkook." She compliments him back. "Okay hurry up come on".jimin was being unpatience. "Let's go". I say and we go.
        We reached. Everything was so pretty  and bright. "How pretty!" I say looking up at lights. "Not more then you though." Jimin wishpers in my ears. "I smile looking at him. "We are going first". Jungkook and Yuna says. "Yahh". I reply. "What are we waiting for?" Jimin ask. "Kara! isn't she coming".I reply looking for her. "She will call you let's go in we need to prepare too remember!?" Jimin says. "Yah right fine she will call me." I say texting her to call me as she reaches. Jimin moves his right hand towards me and says "shall we?" I choose perfect boy huhh!!. "Why not". I gave him my hand as we hold hands and walk inside smiling at each other. As we went in everyone was looking at us some were suprised too. I felt uneasy for a moment jimin saw it and hold my hand more softly bends bit down and says "I'm here with you". I felt comfortable and butterflies at same time. I got text from kara I'M GOING TO MEET THE ONE WHO WROTE THAT NOTE.