Chp-4

KARA'S POV
Taehyung told me to come in library after school because he need some help with some project. Thinking about that we both have different subjects why would he need my help. I reached library and saw him sitting on table with his phone."hey" I said in low voice. "You came". He said smiling. "Sit here". I sat besides him as he said to I was so nervous in front of him. I mean I'm not that kind of girl but you know just in front of this one boy. "So what help you need?" I asked him "umm actually it's not me it's my sister she wants to score good in maths to be selected in university can you teach her?" This time he was nervous to ask me this it's just his sister right I can help him maybe we can come close with this hahah!. "Sure I would love to help her." I said smiling at him. "Cool great then my place at 3pm". WTF he wants me to come at his place like HIS PLACE!!! "At your place?!" I asked being bit awkward. "Yes any problem? Are you uncomfortable or something?" " "Oh-h no noo I just-t nothing". I cut it off. "So why did you call me in library?" I ask him cause he would had asked this in hallway right!?. "Just to spend some time I guess". He says as he winks and smile. "Okay then done my place at 3." "Yes sure" I say as I leave.