CHP-14

I got ready for school looked at myself in mirror and said. "IF NOT HIM THAN I'M GONNA ASK HIM OUT". I reached I saw him but Yuna came in front of me from nowhere "hey Ara what should I wear for prom?" She ask blushing. "Wear whatever you want and for God sake why are you blushing". I ask her but looking at jimin. "It's my first prom with jungkook I'm so excited." She says blushing even more. " Bitch you are cringy get of my way for now".I say but jimin is gone."what happend to you why are you so lost?". She ask. " I want to ask out jimin for prom." I say being annoyed and Yuna choked. "WHATT???" You want to ask him out???". "Yes I want to do it". I say looking away. "I didn't knew you got that guts to ask out a boy". She says with suprised look. "You don't know me yet girl". I say smirking. In canteen everyone was eating jimin was there too with jungkook and taehyung kara and Yuna were chatting there. "Okay I can do this I don't have to be neverous at all" I say to myself. "Sigh" I walk towards him. I hit on the table to get his attention. He looks up at me "ohh heyy come sit". He says smiling at me. "Ah-i I'm not here to sit". I say without looking at him. "So do you want something is everything okay". He ask me. "Yes ofcourse". I say making myself clam. "Do you want to eat brownies?" I ask him. "I would love to but why don't you sit first". He says grabbing my hands to make me sit. "No no I'm fine". I let go his hands and take out the brownies in oder. On every one brownie it was written PROM? Letter by letter. I placed it on table as jungkook taehyung Yuna and kara and other sitting besides looks at it. Jimin was surprised and confused. He looks at me the  looks down at brownies "what is this?" He ask being suprised. "would you like to go on prom with me?" I say in lowered voice. "What did you say I can't hear you say it bit loud." He says which annoyed me. "WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON PROM WITH ME PARK JIMIN". I shout that everyone looks at me and it was first time I say jimin blushing. "SEE I CAN BE YOUR GIRL IF YOU WANT AND I PROMISE I WOULD BE CLAM AND NOT ANNOYING JUST SAY YES". I gained confidence from nowhere. "Come on jimin say yes I never saw her this way before." Jungkook says to him. Jimin was smiling so hard hiding his face on the table. "Come on say something I'm getting pissed now". I say to him. He gets up still smiling. "Say jimin" kara and Yuna shouts at him. "When did I say no to her?" He says looking at them. "That's means you are coming with me?" I ask in excitement. "Ofcourse yes I have been waiting for you to ask me". He says holding my hand and smiling. "Aisshh you". I say and jump to hug him everyone cheers and claps he kiss me on cheeks and huge again. "Who's been cringy now". Yuna teases. "I'm here baby let me give you kisses too". Jungkook plays around. "Stop jungkook". Yuna says. It was bold of me to ask out and I didn't even cared about the people around me who talked shit yesterday but cheering today. That's how it works About people. Just do what you want. "Let's go out of here." Jimin says in my ears which kind of tickles me. "If you say so". I say and we go out. Meanwhile taehyung went to kara and asked her "are you coming to prom?" "Maybe yes or no". She says being confuse what to say but Yuna cuts her of. "Yes she is coming to prom all alone". "Whatt??!" Kara with confuse look again. "Yes you are". Yuna glares at her. "Okay cool". Taehyung says and leave. "Yuna?" Kara says. "I don't what to hear anything bye." Yuna says and goes. "But- "sigh" kara was left speechless.