Chapter 17: First Meet

Beginne am Anfang

"And, what about me..??" Niharika interrupted.

"How can I forget you? Silly girl, for whom did I plan all this? Haan?" Rishi asked.

"Anyway, are you both ready for today's outing! I can't hear anything... Energy is missing." He asked eagerly before accelerating the speed.

"Yess! We are ready!!" The girls shouted with enthusiasm.

"And..here we go!" Rishi said eagerly while pressing the accelerator to speed the car. 

"Babe, I don't know, that you could bring your boyfriend along. Why want me as a third wheel?" Ria texted Niharika.

"Common, how come you got the idea and jumped into this conclusion." Niharika texted back.

"I think, you are quite good for each other." She insisted while texting.

"Babe, see yourself first. You came today dressed  as if a boy is coming to see you and you are accusing me like this..." She replied.

"Hey, don't blame me. I had no idea of him, okay?" She texted.

"He is my good friend since we were preparing in Delhi and he is always brother kind of to me." She cleared her all doubts.

"Don't you ever dare to think otherwise..." She warned her.

"Alright, the case is rest closed. My lady!" Ria surrendered.

"If you like him so much, I will never mind you can have him all for yourself..." Niharika suggested.

"No way, I m not having any such plans." She cleared her.

"Are you really into Aashish then?" She interrogated her.

"It has to do nothing with Aashish..." She cleared her.

"Ladies, we head reached the destination so keep your phone's down and hurry up for the sunrise. I m sure you are gonna surely enjoy it!" Rishi asked them to speed up.

 Finally, the trio reached the riverbank, where they witness the first appearance of light in the dark sky. It was the majestic view where all the devotees dipped in the holy river as part of the custom to give an offering to the newly risen sun as part of the ritual. 

After spending some good time talking about their past in Delhi, Ria and Niharika were enjoying some lemon tea over the lanes of Assi ghat

After spending some good time talking about their past in Delhi, Ria and Niharika were enjoying some lemon tea over the lanes of Assi ghat. Ria felt that within this short time, she was quite comfortable with Rishi. Since earlier she had a thought that it would be quite awkward to go with a stranger on such an outing.

The next spot on their list was Kashi Vishwanath Temple. The temple stands on the western bank of the Ganga and is one of the twelve famous jyotirlingas of India.  While moving towards the lanes, Rishi was stuck in some calls so the girls moved ahead to buy some offerings.

"Bhaiya, how much for this?" Ria hinted towards the aarti thal along with flowers.

"Didi, only one hundred fifty for each." He replied with a bright smile.