First day After Marriage!

Start from the beginning

"You're mine to stare" he whispered in my ear and picked me in his arms when I gasped!

"Sush! I'm sure you don't want to wake up anyone right now" He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck holding him tightly.

He climbed the stairs and stopped at his room gesturing me to open the knob . I did the same and the door opened !

I was shocked will be an understatement !

I was beyond shocked!!

Is this the same room which I've always seen!!

"Is this your room Kabeer?" I asked chuckling

"No! It's our room" he replied and I looked at him lovingly.

He entered the room which had balloons all over the ceiling and red rose petals all over the floor. On the wall behind the bed there was a balloon banner of Always Love and the center of bed had heart made up of roses .

The only light in the room were the golden fairy lights hanging in the balcony and the small scented candles placed all over the room.

"Totally cliche " Kabeer said and I chuckled nodding.

"Still very beautiful! After all a girl who never got red roses from her husband is seeing so many red roses to gather" I mocked and smirked 

"Take you words back or I'm throwing you right now" He said and I looked at him to see his joking face but he had those challenging brows.

"You're not doing anything like that" I warned and he gave me a tight smile before throwing me on the bed!

"Ouch! Mumma! Kabeerrr!" I screamed 

"Told you" he shrugged

"I hate you man!! " I whined when he chuckled 

"I love you too woman" he whined in the same tone when I looked at him and we both fell into fits of laughter.

"Get changed! This looks really uncomfortable" he said making a face and I laughed.

"It is!" I replied going inside the small walk in attached with bathroom !

I sat there looking at myself and a million dollar smile came over my face!

I slowly removed my all jewellery and then looked at the bun while taking wipes for removing make up.

Ugh! I'm sleepy already!!

"Need  help?" a genuine voice came and I looked into the mirror to see blue orbs looking at me!

He took the wipes and helped me remove the caked up face.

"Millions of hair pins" I said and he chuckled coming near and started removing the hairpins and flowers one by one! 

Soon my dark brown locks fell on my back and he took a deep breath looking at my figure in the mirror!

"All mine " he whispered in my ear kissing there and I clutched my skirt.

He chuckled and picked his clothes and went towards door but turned around. 

"Come soon! I'm waiting" he smirked and I looked at him while he smirked more and closed the door leaving me behind.

Ese to mai kisi se nahi darti, par abhi mera yaha se bhagne ka man kar raha hai ! ( I usually ain't afraid of anyone but right now I feel to run away from here) !

Since I came here a lot of times, I have some of my clothes here hence I picked out one of my over sized T shirt and PJs.

I washed the face and applied cream calming my racing heart and opened the door of walk in to look at the bed but found no one!