Chapter 14 - Bonding

Shoto looked around, before he finally found him. Bakugo had ran into the library. He was now in the conor, hunched over with his tail around him. He was shaking. Shoto walked over siting on the ground by him but didnt say anything.

"I hate it here. Why can't you find a different human to suck blood from." Bakugo said. Shoto thought about it.

"Maybe, its because, I like him." Shoto asked. Bakugo glared at him with a growl.

"And you." Shoto said, making Bakugo's growls stop.

"I know I only have known you both for a day, but I do not see many that are around my vampire age." Shoto said.

"Vampire age?" Bakugo asked. Shoto nods.

"Yes, fifteen." Shoto said. Bakugo turned and looked at him.

"And in human years?" Bakugo asked. Shoto looked down.

"Seven hundred and fifty years." Shoto said in a whisper. Bakugo didn't know what to say. He never new bloodsuckers lived that long.

"Vampires age slowly. One vampire year is fifty human years." Shoto said. Bakugo looked at him, seeing sadness in his eyes.

"And you never had any friends?" Bakugo asked. Shoto shook his head.

"No. I wasn't aloud near the mortals and my brothers and sister are older then me by hundreds of years. The closest was Natsuo, by only four vampire years, but he was busy with his studies. my other siblings were also busy so it was just me." Shoto said and looked up at that the books.

"But then I started to read. I found friends within the worlds made of ink." He said. Bakugo laughed a bit. Shoto looked at him.

"Worlds of Ink? Sounds messy." Bakugo said but looked at him with a smile.

"But, I guess you and my mate will have that in common. He loves to read also." Bakugo said. Shoto smiled.

"So, Will you and your mate join my family and I?" Shoto asked. Bakugo looked, his ears going flat.

"I...I don't know." Bakugo said. Shoto moved closer to him.

"Please? I never had friends and it would be an honor if you and Midoriya would join us as my friends." Shoto said. Bakugo growled and pushed him back.

"Fine! Just back off!" Bakugo yelled but laughed a bit. Shoto smiled and laughed also. Touya, who had seen Shoto walking in to the library, followed and was listening. He then smiled before he walked to the bath house, where he saw Midoriya in the water.

"My apologies. I can come back." Touya said.

"No, its ok." Midoriya said sadly. Touya looked before he got undressed, cleaned himself and got in.

"What is wrong?" Touya asked. Midoriya was silent.

"I...I'm worried." Midoriya said. Touya smiled.

"About dinner?" He asked. Midoriya gave a nod. Touya laughed.

"Don't be. It will be fine." Touya said and leaned on the ledge.

"I think after dinner, you and Bakugo will see a new light." He said. Midoriya smiled, giving him hope, but Touya was wrong.

At dinner, Bakugo had a fit about the deer being over cooked and why he couldn't have it bown on the outside and bloody inside. He then threw it at Touya in anger, who was laughing and ran from the room. Midoriya and Shoto had followed Bakugo but when Touya looked at Enji, his smile and laugh faded when he saw his fathers glare.

He had a bad feeling bout that glare.