chapter 41 | daniella

"Jax, wake up." It started as a whisper.

I moaned. I don't want to get up. "Already sweetheart? You know you could do me as I sleep." I said sleepily and playfully.

But when she hit me on the face, I wasn't in the playing mood anymore. "Seriously, Jax! Wake up, you little pervert."

I opened one eye and the sun was just peeking in. "Seriously too, woman. What it is that you possibly need at this untimely hour? Unless..." I winked at her.

"There are people with cameras outside!" She's stressing every word and that got me awake.

"Shit."

"I know." She stood from the couch where I slept. Yes, the woman has a huge bed and she made me sleep on the couch. She started pacing, while trying to avoid the windows. It was animated to look at. "Did someone followed you last night?"

I rubbed my eyes. "This is not an abnormal occurrence anymore, kid. People always know where I am. Also, the press also knows your address. I've told you a million times to move out but you never listen..."

She looked at me at disbelief. "Are you seriously giving me that lecture again...? As in now?" She was looking worried pointing outside the house. "We need a plan. So, think."

"You're the smart one. Think while I sleep." I pretend to lie down and she scoffed. I smiled and sat down again. "Okay, okay. I'll call Tory."

"No!!!!" She ran towards me and snatched my phone from my ear.

"Why?" I asked. "Why are we not allowed to be normal for one second, Nat. Give me back my phone!" I stood and she hid the phone behind her.

"Don't call Tory, please. I beg of you."

"Why? You know and I know that she can fix this mess."

"Yes, but not without asking if..."

------------

"You two had sex, didn't you?" Tory is driving us to Jax's apartment.

"No!" We said simultaneously.

"Oh, really? You know you can't blame me for asking." Tory said as she's driving us. "I mean, the last time I checked you, nimrod, are supposed to be in Singapore and I'm supposed to be picking you up later at lunch time. And now, you're here with her. At gumawa pa ta talaga kayo ng eksena!" He blew a harsh breath and said, "You know what you two better fix your shit and tell me if you two are in a relationship so the people who handles you know what to fucking do!!!"

Tory is officially the scariest person on earth.

"Tor, we are NOT together okay?" Nati said silently. "Nothing happened last night..."

I'm kind of disappointed with how fast she said that. Plus, it was a lie. Although nothing really happened last night, you know the kink in my neck reminds me I slept on the couch, but we kissed and as far as I've remembered it was one heck of a good one.

Tory answered, "Seriously? Because this guy beside me looked like he scored major league!"

Nati looked at me through the rearview mirror, I smirked and she frowned. Okay, she's not in the mood.

"I promise you nothing happened." Nati said with her voice calm as fuck. "Tor? What are the possible damages here?"

Tory breath, "I have to check. I already called Sid to meet us at Jax's apartment. It's easier there; press will sure be hanging out outside Celebre by now. Since, I thought you both won't be available tonight, I did cancel a few interviews." With a raised eyebrow, "See the inconvenience?" She said to the both of us.