"I don't know, they never said anything..."

Ray's eyebrow raised.

"...Maybe they had the wrong number."

"Who knows?" I shrugged. I kissed Ray's lips a few times, before getting out of bed headed for the bathroom.

"So I guess we not finishing what we started, huh?"

"Nah, we got too much work to do..." I played along, slowly teasing him. As bad as I wanted to stay in bed with him all day and do absolutely nothing, there were a few things that needed to be done around the house.

"Damn, just when I thought I was on vacation..." he stated, hopping off the bed and headed for the bathroom behind me.

"Ain't no vacation bih." I said in my best Plies voice. He laughed before starting to wash up.

✠Ray's POV✠

I was surprised the dogs didn't try to kill me. I was in their cage, pouring their food into their bowls while they circled around me. They were some big ass dogs, and they didn't seem to have a problem with me.

Once their bowls were full, I set the bag of dog food down and watched them eat for a minute. I headed back inside when I felt they would be fine for now. Next I was supposed to mow the lawn, but I wanted to get something to drink. Meanwhile, the phone rang and Max answered it.

"Hello?"

I minded my business, when Riley came downstairs with the vacuum cleaner.

"Mom."

Max put her finger up. She had a confused look on her face, as she just shook her head and hung up the phone.

"Who was it?"

"The same person from earlier. Playing on my damn phone..." She fussed.

"Mom!"

"What is it, Riley?"

"Rayan still sleep, and he won't help me clean the bathroom."

She groaned loudly, and begun to walk upstairs, but I stopped her.

"Hold on, I'll wake him up." I insisted.

"Thank you."

I walked upstairs, past Riley, who went to get the bucket and fill it with water. I knocked on Rayan's door before just walking in. The first thing that hit me was the smell, but I toughed it out and walked over to his bed, where he was knocked.

"Rayan....wake up son."

It took him a minute to get up, and when he did he gave me a lost look, before turning over.

"Rayan, I'm not playing. Wake up, you got chores."

"...Go away." He grunted.

Strike one.

I sighed, and just shook it off. I ripped the covers off his scrawny body and yanked him out the bed. He landed on the floor with a thud, and probably a sharp pain running through his backside.

"What the hell...?!"

"I told you to wake up, now go help ya brother clean the bathroom. It's disgusting..."

"That hurt, man!"

"Well after you clean up, ya mother can kiss it for you. Get in that bathroom." I lastly said, before walking back downstairs to mow the front lawn.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

She looked at me, before going back to washing dishes. I headed into the garage to pull out the lawn mower. I brought it outside and pulled the lever to get it started. Out the corner of my eye I could see a red car cruising down the street. I had this weird feeling, but when it passed the driver was just some kid. I shook my head and went back to minding my business.