Still can't believe that this girl wants to befriend me. That's just so weird.

She was about to talk but I walk run outside the door and go to the next building near the convenience store. I look back if Karina is following me but I think she's inside the Café, so I got inside the store and text Jennie so she won't stop at the Café shop.

L: Love I'm at the convenience store right now, it's just ahead of the Café. I bought an ice cream.

I quickly got vanilla ice cream and cookies n cream and paid it at the cashier. I can't keep doing this but I think Jennie needs to know.

I know I have to tell Jennie about Karina cause I can't keep running to this store and hide.

-

--

Friday night came and Jennie decide to sleep over at my house. Giving herself a break from all the school stuff.

"Where will you be on Christmas?" I asked Jennie while we were cuddling

"Hmm maybe at home. Mom wants to celebrate this years Christmas on our house and invite our relatives." She mumbled under her sleepy voice.

"That's nice. I think mom wants to celebrate Christmas in Thailand. Been a while since we visited my grandparents there." I said and she look back at me with that pouty lips.

I kissed her lips and turn her body to face mine.

"Aren't we gonna celebrate our first christmas together?" She sadly asked

"Well I can ask mom that I will stay here for christmas." I said to lift her mood

"Really Lili?"

"Yes Love. We could have the whole house to ourselves." I warmly said to her and kissed her tenderly.

She was slowly falling asleep and I can feel her breathing becoming still. I was actually planning to tell her about Karina but I don't want to ruin the mood. Maybe some other time.

---

Ten days before Christmas and this is our last day of class for Christmas break.
I can't stop thinking about Karina issue, I know I did nothing wrong but I feel guilty not telling Jennie about it.

I'm walking with Rosé in the hallway to eat lunch at the Cafeteria. When we arrived there I saw Jennie and her friends settling there foods on the table. Jennie and I locked gaze and we smile to each other.

We got our foods and sit one table away from Jennie's group. I can see in my peripheral view that Karina is looking at us every minute.

"Do you have plans after Christmas?" Chaeng asked while munching her food

"Well nothing but I haven't ask my parents yet that I want to stay here for Christmas. I will let you know if they agree. We can hangout after Christmas."

"Great! I hope Jennie wouldn't mind." She exclaimed

"I think Jennie's cool now about us being friends. Like duh, you're not my type." I teased her

I glance at Jennie's table and i caught Karina looking at me. She smiled at me but I didn't smile back cause when I gazed at Jennie's direction I saw her with confused look, she's looking at Karina and to me after a second.

I gulped hard and avoid her gaze cause I know she will question me later.

"Ohhh I smell trouble." and of course Chaeng saw that intense scenario between Jennie and Karina.