I relax when his voice didn't come out croaked but more calming.

He didn't mind this time.

"Will my wolf die?"

"The metal hurts your wolf much more than it does for you physically, and the Wolftoxin weakens her so that it's impossible for you to shift. So, yes Rosey, your wolf will die through a timeline."

A hallowed grief blossomed in my chest, paining my gut and torturing me at the thought of losing her completely.

I never wanted to lose her, it's like losing your only best friend that has been with you through your darkest of times.

If she dies and there isn't any sign of her that she's still alive, I'll break.

That would be the last straw through all this suffering, through all this pain and torment.

I can already feel our connection fade away. Already feel the signs that she's dying within me but still waits for me to save her. To release her.

I blink, the burning sensation stinging my eyeballs as the tears throbbed at the surface.

Digging up my pride, I swallow them down as best as I could as I breathed out a wavery breath.

It brang me great sorrow to know that I'm losing her and there is nothing I could do to save her.

I always promised her that we'll be strong together, that we'll fight for each other, that we'll survive this, but I'm getting that hurtful reality slap that my promise could be broken within weeks or even days.

I don't want to lose her.

My tears fought themselves up my throat, causing my throat to enclose and my eyes to water.

No, no, no-

I can't cry. It'll indicate that I'm weak and not strong enough to keep my grief buried deep down.

No Master would want to sit with a wailing pet that can't suck it up.

Battling against every protest that I should rest, I push my body to sit and stare down at my feet.

Gulping harshly, I fix my gaze on Master who was sitting at his desk and finishing his paper work.

My eyes zoom on the bowl that I predict has the vegetable soup in it and bit my lip to prevent the wobbling.

Maybe if I eat I'll feel better.

Food always made me feel better, but since we are only allowed minimum each day, there isn't much comfort but myself.

I sigh.

I'm just so tired. Maybe I could eat it later when I gathered enough strength to stand?

I nod to myself and gingerly laid back down again, tossing the covers over my body and cuddling it up to my chin.

I roll over to my side and looked at the window, my eyes memorizing the tear drops that trailed down the frosted glass.

I always found the tears beautiful that sketched all sorts of pictures on the frost.

Usually people would find it a bunch of uneven lines that was made from raindrops, but as for me, I tried puzzling the lines as a picture in my head and always got one.

This one in particular was a roughly edged picture that I got. I got a flower this time, but couldn't exactly name which type.

Maybe if Master throws away some papers he doesn't need, I could sketch the pictures on paper.