Chapter 102: The end of Line

Start from the beginning

*Damon's POV

Habang naglalakad papunta sa motor ko ay mabilis kong tinawagan ang mga tao ko.

[Yes boss? Anong trabaho?]

"Find Savannah here in San Francisco. You put a chip in her body, didn't you?"

[Yes boss. I put it in her ring finger left hand.]

"Good job. Now trace it then send me the address."

[Right away boss.] Then I ended the call.

Somehow my chest calmed a bit. For now, all I need to do is to plan how to kill those bastards.

Maya maya'y nakatanggap ako ng isang text. The address. Sinend ko muna ito kay Kayden bago ako nagmaneho papunta ron.

*Kayden's POV

Tatayo pa lang ako nang makatanggap ako ng text galing kay Damon.

"Let me guess, nakuha nya agad yung address?" Lingon sa akin ni Shin na prenteng nakasandal na.

I checked it before I looked at him, "It's the address."

"Well guess what? It's not the real address. The chip was already removed by the kidnappers and trashed in an abandoned house." Shin smirked, then winked at me.

"Good. Then what's the real address?"

"Also, Damon knows it. But he pretended that he don't know to blind his traitor men. His plan? He would go to the address his men sent to him to kill them before following the address I gave him."

"Fuck you both. Bakit hindi ko alam?" Sabay lapit ko sa Laptop nya at silip dito.

"You're only job is to prepare guns for Damon." Shin sexily kissed my shoulder that made me pushed him down the couch.

"Fuck off, bitch. I hate you."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Napangisi nalang ako ng palihim. But you don't know another secret that Damon and all of you doesn't know, should I still consider myself as a winner?

*Savannah's POV

Ramdam ko ang pagsugat ng labi ko nang pigilan ko ang sarili kong umungol sa ginagawang kabababuyan sa akin ni Dexter.
He's fucking me with his finger, now that his dick is useless because of his father's fault, he can't make me pregnant.

I bite my lips for the nth time when he finger-fucked me harder. Tumulo ang dugo sa katawan ko dahil sa sobrang diin ng pagkakakagat ko. I would never moan to this Demons ever again.
Mabuti pang mamatay ako kesa marinig nilang muli ang ungol ko.

"You're going hard on yourself, baby. I know you want this. Don't stop yourself from moaning." He cupped my face, "Damn, look at you. You look even hotter with your blood dripping on your lips." He harshly wiped my bloody lips dahilan para mapapikit ako.

Tangina, ang hapdi.

"I think it's a good idea to fuck your mouth with my fingers, or better with my balls. What do you think?" He harshly pulled my face to face him making me look at him with death stares.

"Ahww, baby you just looked at me with seducing eyes. Does that mean you want my suggestion? Okay then." Then he pulled his fingers out of my vagina before shoving it harshly in my mouth.