When meeting with Gu Lixuan this time, he originally wanted to settle his grievances for many years. But Gu Lixuan knew him too well and all his thoughts were broken by the other side. At the beginning, he was forced by Gu Lixuan to cancel the contract and pay compensation and leave to a foreign land. 

After returning to China, he never thought about retaliating against the other party. Later, when he was kidnapped and insulted by Gu Lixuan, he never thought about putting the other party to death. 

What Gu Lixuan said was right, he can easily forgive not because of his kindness, but purely because he doesn't want to spend too much effort on hating.

He always felt that when he met Gu Lixuan this time, instead of a sense of ease of ending his grievances, he felt more anxiety and uneasiness in his heart - especially the last words of Gu Lixuan before he left, which made him think about it. He doesn't know what the other party is suggesting.

When Zhou Shuo arrived in City B, Ji Qin had finished filming the scene for today. Ji Qin heard of Li Mo's disappearance and was looking for Li Mo's whereabouts.

Zhou Shuo sent additional manpower to join the search team while informing the local police station as a precaution. Regardless of whether Li Mo could be found within 24 hours, he would prepare a case in the police station.

It wasn't until eight o'clock in the evening that Li Mo returned to the crew site alone. Ji Qin and Zhou Shuo rushed back to the crew immediately after they got the news. 

When they learned that Li Mo losing contact was not an accident and that he just forgot to bring his mobile phone with him, Ji Qin laughed at him and couldn't say a word for a long time.

Zhou Shuo was still calm, patted Ji Qin on the shoulder, and comforted, "Don't care about the other things, it's okay if people are fine." 

Li Mo didn't expect that one visit would cause so many people to panic. He felt very sorry. That night, he even took a celebration dinner and paid from his own pocket to apologize to everyone.

Zhou Shuo missed Xia Liang so he declined Li Mo's invitation. He avoided the crowd and called Xia Liang to tell him that Li Mo was all right. It seems that this time is just a false alarm. 

Xia Liang's hanging heart finally fell to the ground, paused, and then said, "But my dream...I really can't let it go. You should send more people to ensure Li Mo's safety."

"I understand." Zhou Shuo replied obediently and then said softly, "I'll make some arrangements here. I will rush back tonight. You should rest early." 

Xia Liang felt distressed that Zhou Shuo was too tired running back and forth, and persuaded, "You don't have to rush back in such a hurry, first stay in City B for one night, and tomorrow..."

"Brother Liang." Zhou Shuo interrupted him in a low voice. 

"Yep?" 

"I miss you, I can't sleep in City B."

Xia Liang was silent for a while, then smiled lightly. 

"Then come back. Drive slowly on the road and pay attention to safety." 

Zhou Shuo hung up the phone and as soon as he turned around, he saw Li Mo standing less than two steps away from him. The expression on his face was a bit weird, and he didn't know how much he heard from the call.

"Don't get me wrong." Li Mo explained before Zhou Shuo could speak, "I didn't deliberately eavesdrop, I just wanted to ask, were you calling Xia Liang?"

"Yes." 

Zhou Shuo didn't intend to deny it. He had always suspected that the relationship between Xia Liang and Li Mo was not simple. Now, although he knew that it was just his unilateral cranky thinking, when he heard that Li Mo mentioned Xia Liang, he still couldn't help but feel a sense of crisis of infringement of ownership in his heart. 

Li Mo keenly perceived Zhou Shuo's vague hostility and then recalls the ambiguous conversations over family and friendship that he overheard just now. He suddenly felt more embarrassed than Zhou Shuo.

"What? I just wanted to use your phone to tell Xia Liang to be safe. I didn't mean anything else, I'm sorry."

Zhou Shuo watched Li Mo turn around and walked for a few steps, suddenly thought of something, and stopped him.

"Brother Mo." Zhou Shou raised his foot a few steps to catch up with Li Mo. "Some words may be redundant but because Brother Liang has always been worried, I still hope that Brother Mo can pay more attention to safety and don't be vigilant. Don't go out alone at this time."

Li Mo frowned and asked, "You mean....." 

"Gu Lixuan. . . we are worried that he will come to trouble you again."

Li Mo thought for a while and decided to tell the truth. "Actually, this time I went out to see Gu Lixuan." 

Zhou Shuo was taken aback. "What did you say?"

"I admit that it was indeed a bit risky for me to do this but it turns out that he's no longer planning to do anything to me, otherwise he would have done it this afternoon."

Zhou Shuo frowned and fell into contemplation. If Gu Lixuan's goal was not Li Mo, then who was the victim in Xia Liang's dream?