12

Lani

Things have been going smoothly here at the north pole. I've been keeping Santa on track with his food and exercises. My parents have had the time of their lives down at the toy shop. I haven't been yet but from what they tell me, it's wonderful. I wouldn't be surprised if the two hasn't been playing with any toy they could get their hands on. They've both always had that certain child like spirit in them.

Mary has done everything she possibly could to stay away from me. It should hurt but it's gotten to the point where its almost funny. This morning she tripped over an elf with her long legs just to get out of sight. Maybe I should stop checking up on her, it's become stalkerish but I get such a rise out of her.

I couldn't contain my smile when my mother and hers cornered her as she walked by. Inviting her in for dinner, she denied twice before giving in and stomping in with a serious glare.

I think i've only paid attention to her since she first walked in and no one or anything else. She knew that as she said slumped back on the couch in front of me.

She chewed on a candy cane while staring at me. I wondered if she knew what I was thinking of, and her eyes told me she did.

Squinting at me, she pulls down her skirt a bit. It wouldn't reach past her knees, nor did it stay put when she leaned further back.

Her lips wrap around a candy cane. The candy was larger than average. Huge. She watched me as she slowly pulled it out of her mouth.

Her stained red lips plumped up as she turned it do the side and began sucking there.

It felt like my body was being controlled. I'd never believed in suffocating sexual tension until now. I thought it was just in the movies.

Apparently not.

She sucked the stripes off of it. And well. I was hypnotized by it if i'm being honest. Every word that our family was talking about drowned out of my head.

I snap out of my trance when she hits down onto the hard candy and it breaks in half.

Mary moved the candy from her mouth to her knees, resting her hand. My eyes follow. And now my minds distracted by her thighs. I think perfect was an understatement.

"Mary how is work?" Mrs. Claus asked. Snapping me out of my daydream for real this time.

"It's going good. Everything's running smoothly." She nods her head softly.

"That's good. I knew I could trust you to do what needed to be done!" Santa gives her a look of gratitude. It gives me tummy butterflies when she smiles hearing his words.

She deserves happiness.

"Whipped." My dad mumbled into his mug of cocoa next to me. Mom jabs him with her elbow and gives me a large smile.

I shake my head at the two of them.

"So Lani. How are you liking things. Is Mary a good host?" Mrs. Claus asks.

"Of course I am, mother." Mary glares.

"Oh, don't be so defensive Mary!" Mrs. Claus throws her hand up with an angry look on her face.

"Is every cabin here identical?" My dad asks anyone listening.

"Yes most of them. Mary's isn't. She demanded construction." Ivy spoke snakily.

"First of all, I didn't demand construction." Mary rolled her eyes at her sisters words.

"Sure." Ivy nods.

"Are you saying that my one cabin construction cause havoc?"

"That's exactly what i'm saying. You took history and turned it into some sort of singles lair!" Ivy shrugged.

"So now I should be married?" Mary sat up.

"I just feel so sorry for you. You live such a lonely depressed lifestyle, Mary. I pray for you every christmas to get a better sense of direction. Imagine spending eternity alone." Ivy shook her head whilst stirring her hot cocoa. Her eyes begin to sting with tears.

Mary just stares at her with a hurt expression.

Everyone sits in shock, quiet.

"Mary!" An elf bursts through the door at that same moment. Gasping for a breath, they place both hands on to their tiny knees, heaving.

Waving their tiny arms around, they jump up and down, not that it was helping their situation.

"W-We need you. A-At the t-toy shop. Now!" They finally spit out. Their voice being the only in the silent room.

Mary gently smooths out her skirt and walks out of the room without a word or glance. The elf following quickly behind her and on her trail.

The front door shuts after them but the silence is still left behind.