Chapter 11 - Best Behavior (18+ Warning Forced)

When Ink returned to the small pocket universe, Error was sleeping peacefully, murmuring quietly and rolling about a bit, clearly dreaming. Ink walked over and softly shook him, immediately waking Error up. Error shot up and stared at him with wide eyes, but he didn't speak. Ink cocked his head a bit, "What were you dreaming about?" He asked. Error took a moment, "Um... I WAs DrEaMiNg AbOut... yOU. It WAs a TerRiBle DrEAm..." Error hugged himself. Ink held in a laugh, "Okay well. Get up. We have things to do." He smiled. Error hesitated before looking down and quietly clearing his throat before mumbling. Ink raised an "eyebrow", "Um... what?" His question made Error flush all over and tears welled up in his eyes, "PlEasE... cAN YoU PleAsE ReMoVe tHe... tHe... oBJecT... YoU pUt iN mE...?" Error quietly whispered. "OH! I forgot about that!! Hm... well... you see, I could remove it... but, you have to promise to behave all day."

Ink's request confused Error, but he slowly nodded, "AnYThInG... jUsT PLeASe ReMoVe iT... PlEaSe?" He looked up at him. "Good boy! Now, lay back and spread your legs out." Ink instructed. Error had to take a moment to process. He called him "good boy". He felt dread creep over him at the name. He hugged himself softly and nodded however, just wanting to get it over with. He slowly laid back after removing the blanket from himself, then he spread apart his legs, shivering at the cold air on his bare parts. He turned his head away, tears gathering in his eyes. Ink sat down in front of Error, feeling his magic reacting to the sight, trying to form. He didn't let it. He needed Error on his best behavior, and Error probably wouldn't give him that if he raped him when he didn't even do anything. Even though Error was in the perfect state to take right then and there, with his legs all spread out and his entrance already stretched out. He could summon himself a little bigger, not a huge magic toll, and he would fit perfectly inside.

Ink shook off the thoughts. He couldn't do that right now! He shook his head before returning to what he was doing, removing the dildo. He started at the straps, slowly unbelting them. He quietly hummed as he got the straps off. Error shivered, and with each touch, his body would fizzle and glitch, and he would cry a bit harder. He shut his eyes tightly when it came time to pull the dildo out, knowing it wouldn't feel very good at all. It was going to be so uncomfortable. His train of crazy off the rail thoughts was interrupted when he suddenly gasped and threw his head back, his fingers digging into his sheets as his back arched. He moaned out Ink's name on accident. Ink had started rubbing his clit softly with his thumb, massaging it. Error's body was trembling as he shook his head, begging Ink not to force himself onto him again.

"Shush Error, I'm just making sure it won't hurt when I pull it out, kay? I'm not gonna do that today, especially if you're good." Ink assured him. Error didn't feel assured, but he slowly nodded anyways. He felt tears stream down his cheeks faster as Ink continued. Ink leaned down and started sucking on his clit, feeling around Error's entrance to see if he could feel any slick. He didn't yet. Error was holding onto the bed, his fingers digging into the fabric beneath him. He held back his moaning, but some noises slipped past his teeth and they drove Ink crazy. It felt like he was teasing himself as he continued to try and get Error wet, and to loosen up. But honestly, Ink knew it probably wouldn't hurt Error... at all really, to just pull it out, but Ink didn't really care that much, he enjoyed ruining Error, but of course at the moment he needed to disguise it behind something else to earn Error's good behavior.

Error just shut his eyes, hoping for it to end soon as Ink's tongue began to play with him. He felt a knot building in his stomach. He wished he'd just be wet enough already. He wasn't aware of Ink's true intentions, he honestly thought that he was concerned with tearing him. His mind wasn't exactly working the way it should've been in that moment. Eventually, the knot building in his stomach broke, and he came, crying out and arching as his slick could finally be felt by Ink's fingers. Ink continued sucking as he slowly slid the toy out, overstimulating the poor glitch. Error's body glitched, and each time it did, it caused his body to tighten on the object, trying to suck it back in deeper, which along with Ink's slow removal, created the feeling of it being thrusted in and out. Error began bawling now, his tears clouding his vision completely as he came yet again.

Ink noticed and had to contain his urge to giggle before he finally just pulled the toy all the way out, setting it to the side on the nightstand and pulling away from Error. Error curled up immediately into a ball, trying to hide. Ink had just basically raped him again, he had broken his promise not to rape him today. And so quickly too. Error began to shake as he cried, hugging himself. "Okay. Now that I did that for you, I need you to behave because you're leaving for the day. I'm gonna take you to see Blue and Dream, and you're gonna be on your best behavior, and they're gonna believe you aren't being hurt, kay?" Ink tapped his foot impatiently. It didn't matter through, because even when the wait was done, Error quietly whispered that he wouldn't be doing it. Ink's eyes widened. "What!? Why not!?" Ink stamped his foot. "I'm nOt... lYInG To DReAM. I WoN't." Error turned to look at him. Ink took a moment to process before letting his false emotions get to him.

"How dare you!! After I agreed to take that out of you?? After I treated you so well??" Ink's frustration was getting the better of him. Error shook his head, "YoU NeVEr TReAT mE WeLL! NEvEr!! YoU KidnApPED mE! YoU RApE AnD ToRrtUrE mE! It'S nOt NicE TO nOt RAPe PeOPle! It'S cOmMoN DeCeNcY!!! AnD YoU DID RAPe Me!!" Error sat up and threw a pillow at Ink, a gesture that in the past had proven not a good idea, and yet, he threw another and another and another, until there were no pillows left on the bed. He was violently bawling at that point, breaking down and collapsing on the bed, burying his face in his arms. Ink clenched his fist, but didn't do anything. They sat in silence for a few minutes, neither of them speaking a word. Ink shook his head and turned, clenching his teeth and holding back the urge to break Error's bones. All of them.

Error got up, his legs shaking. He headed towards the bathroom, only to discover it was locked. He mumbled he needed to use the toilet, Ink didn't respond. Error spoke louder, "I neEd To USe ThE BAThRooM... InK..." Still nothing. Error held back from attacking Ink, knowing he'd lose the fight, and probably more of his dignity too. Ink turned around finally, "I'll let you use the bathroom if you lie to Blue and Dream." Ink crossed his arms. Error took a moment. Ink was threatening to make him soil himself. Error flushed at the idea of that happening. "Oh, and if you end up making a mess, we'll have to put you in diapers." Ink smiled condescendingly at Error. Error looked down after considering his options. He couldn't take the humiliation of that. He knew it would be too much for him and it would destroy him. He nodded softly, looking off to the side. "Good boy~ But to prove you'll really be loyal to what I said, you're keeping the shock collar on and you can use the bathroom when we get there~"

Ink dressed Error back up, putting a big turtleneck and his jacket on him. Error felt like crying as he had to adjust the turtleneck over the collar. He hated this. He hated this idea, he hated what Ink was doing to him. He felt tears flowing down his cheeks but Ink quickly pulled a tissue from seemingly out of nowhere and wiped the tears away, "No no no, no crying. They'll know something's up if you're crying." Ink scolded. Error nodded, quietly whispering that he wouldn't cry. "Good boy~! Maybe now you'll earn a full week worth of good treatment~" Ink giggled and pinched Error's cheek. Error's eyes watered but he didn't let the tears fall. He nodded silently. Ink smiled, "Now remember, you're just taking a break after realizing you were having terribly hallucinations cause you're crazy. Don't say that part though because it makes it obvious I thought of it." Ink instructed. Error nodded.

Ink smiled, "Alright, let's go then. You better be on your best behavior."