"I feel I've been...remiss in my duties."

He says with a sly smirk and I have a feeling crawl up my spine. Why is he saying this? What is happening?

"I've given you meat, wine and music but I haven't shown you the hospitality you deserve."

He chuckles and instinctively, my hands grip the handles of my swords on my waist. My mind is screaming at me that something is horribly wrong.

"My King has married and I owe my new Queen a wedding gift."

I feal a presence close behind me and my attention shifts to Lady Catelyn as she bursts from her chair, smacking Lord Bolton.

"Robb!"

I immediately unsheathe my sword and stab it directly behind me into the belly of a would be attacker.

The whole hall goes into chaos as I watch as a man takes a dagger, plunging it into Talisa's belly over and over again.

A crossbow bolt hits me in the shoulder and I stumble in pain as I watch Robb get hit with several. Another man tries stabbing me but I dodge the strike, cutting his head clean off before diving over a table.

I crawl in pain as pain and confusion floods through my mind. The hall is filled with the screams of men getting slaughtered. I remain behind cover as the crossbow bolts stop flying and the backstabbers stop stabbing.

"Lady Dayne."

I hear Lord Bolton speak out and I shake in anger.

"Come on out. Don't try looking for any distractions, girl."

I slowly stand, gripping my sword as all of the Stark guests are dead on the floor, blood pouring everywhere.

I feel myself shake as silent tears start trickling as I see Robb crawling over painfully to his wife. Walder Frey laughs like a fucking coward who kills his own guests.

"The King in the North arises."

Robb clutches Talisa but she's gone.

"You fucking bastard!"

I shout at Lord Bolton.

"Damn traitors, all of you!"

"I invited you all into my home. The same home which you swore to have been married."

He says to me and Robb as Lady Catelyn comes out of hiding with a knife, taking Walder Frey's young wife.

"Lord Walder. Lord Walder, enough!"

She shouts.

"Let it end!"

She begs with tears in her eyes as I look for a way out. I see a window.

"Please...he is my son. My first son! Let him go and I swear we will forget about this! I swear it by the Old Gods and New! We will take no vengeance!"

She begs further but Lord Walder shakes his head in anger.

"You already swore me one oath right here in this castle. You swore by all the gods your son would marry one of daughter's!"