That belongs to me

Vi grunts as she manages to pull herself up and jump to the next mark with others following her. "We're almost there." She says as her sister, Mylo, and Claggor follow behind her.

"Aw, man." Mylo mumbles under his breath. It felt like forever since they started climbing. Vi was the first one to make it to the top. The sun was bright and it shines brighter than any other.

"Hey, Powder. Come take a look." Vi says as her little sister reaches the top. Both sisters walk to see the astonishing sight of the city that is to be believed to be the city of progress.

"Whoa." Powder says, amazed by the sight of the city.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh?"

Piltover. This vast city of progress and steal just seem too big for two girls to live in. They wouldn't fit it. They knew they wouldn't. Because they lived lower than Piltover. Literally. An airship flies over them. Powder was simply impressed by this, she wondered what it would be like to be on that ship.

"One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things." She said so surely.

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down." Mylo says. Vi pushes Mylo's arm out of the way and continues. One of them wasn't so sure if they should be doing this.

"Vi, are, are you sure about this?" Claggor asks. "Look, if we get caught, we're-"

"We're not gonna get caught." Vi said, she sounded like she was so sure. "We'll be in and out before anyone notices." They all followed Vi, following her every move, every order. It seemed easy, but no one said doing a heist was easy. They've reached a roof that gives them the ability to cross, but they will have to follow Vi's steps to get there. "All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down." She slides down to the edge of the roof and jumps to the balcony. Cupcakes were left there unsupervised. Probably a bad idea. She stands on the rail and jumps across the street to another rooftop. She made it look so easy. Mylo cracks his knuckles and pushes Claggor aside as if he can do it better. He does exactly like Vi does, but he doesn't land as gracefully as Vi did. Claggor grunts as he lands on the rooftop with Mylo. Water splashes on his face as he landed and stuffs a cupcake in his mouth.

"Couldn't we have at least just walked there?" Claggor asks Vi.

"Gotta stay out of sight for this one." She answers. She looks up to see that her little sister hasn't moved an inch. She was scared of falling. She was afraid of messing things up.

"Called it." Mylo says out loud like he knew this would happen. "This is on you, Vi."

"I'll get her." Claggor insists.

"No." But Vi insisted that she talk to her sister. "Powder, look at me." The little girl did not dare ignore her sister. "What did I tell you?"

"That... I'm ready." Powder exhales.