birthday (f)

birthday

it was jungkook's birthday and jungkook had just realized that an hour after he had woken up. jungkook looks at his lover sleeping on the bed in awe; jimin's cheek was squished onto the pillow, his mouth opened and made his lips look so soft and pillowy that jungkook has to resist kissing, and his pajama top all messy and lifted up to show jimin's little belly.

jungkook chuckles out of fondess, giving a thought at how lucky he was that this boy was his lover. jungkook decides to cook them breakfast, even though it was his birthday and jimin was probably the one supposed to be cooking him breakfast. he didnt mind though, because he got to see jimin on the bed sleeping like a baby and that was all that really mattered to jungkook. a cute, not sleep deprived jimin.

all jungkook heard was oil splatters as the egg white starts to fully cook when he feels something wrap around his waist and something heavy on his right shoulder. "happy birthday, baby."

jimin's raspy morning voice tingles down jungkook's right ear and his spine shivers. jungkook's lips curve upward, then puts his left hand that wasn't holding the pan on jimin's smaller arms.

"good morning."

jungkook replies, his head turning to the side and jimin takes the opportunity to tip toe and kiss jungkook on the cheek. jungkook flusters but jimin just snuggles onto jungkook, putting his cheek on jungkook's back. "good morning. you smell good, and you're so comfy."

jungkook laughs in disbelief, yet fond. he can't believe this shit was happening right now. he thought it only happens in movies and fan fictions. "i just showered. i woke up an hour before you."

jimin hums, and snuggles more onto jungkook's broad back. jungkook then finally turns his attention to the egg, only to realize he accidentally burnt it while his attention was on jimin.

"fuck, jimin, i burnt it."

jimin laughs out loud, letting out squeaky sounds and jungkook swore his heart did a loop. jimin just kept laughing, letting go of jungkook to hold his stomach while jungkook just stood there embarrassed, yet proud because he made jimin laugh that hard.

"jungkook, turn off the stove!" jimin yells in between his laughs, and jungkook snaps in realization and quickly turns it off, getting more embarrassed, but jimin just laughs. "i guess we're not getting any eggs today."

"uhm, yeah, that was the last one." jungkook replies, and that made jimin laugh again, his laughs echoing through the whole room. jungkook merely smiles, looking at his lover in fondess for the third time today, and jimin just woke up 10 minutes ago. well, jungkook guesses that's just how love works. <3

alr jikook fluff yall im finally updating after being dead 👍 sorry okay its not my fault i keep forgetting that wattpad exists 😕