Containing Garfiel

Începe de la început

Subaru: Well, it would be nice too if we went to the mansion early, if we do that than Elsa and Meili would atleast we slightly unprepared.

Mamoru: Right. I'll go and kil- subdue Garfiel now, he's been looking at me funny anyway.

As Mamoru stood up to leave, Subaru commented on something.

Subaru: Wait...Did you say ki-

Mamoru then pointed behind Subaru at something.

Mamoru: Oh wow look at that! It's Emilia in a cat girl costume!

Subaru: Where?!

Subaru turned around so quickly that he almost go whiplash from it, he looked around but he didn't see Emilia in a cat costume behind him.

He turned back around to face Mamoru, but he was nowhere to be found.

Subaru sighed with an annoyed tone and then muttered something under his breath.

Subaru: What are you? Batman?

Subaru then stood up as he got ready to do his own set of tasks, like informing Emilia of his departure, DIRECTLY this time since last time his letter got "lost" and Emilia somehow lost all hope and turned slightly obsessive.

He wanted to avoid that at all costs.

*later*

Mamoru walked through the forest with a cheerful smile on his face, everyone was on house arrest and only those that helped Emilia with trial could leave.

Although even that doesn't allow anyone to go wherever they please. So him just strolling about in a place he wasn't allowed to go to made him quite suspicious.

Which naturally would give Mamoru some attention from a certain demi-human.

Garfiel: Oi!

Mamoru's smile became even brighter as the person he was looking for found him. Not only that, but in a part of the forest where there wouldn't be any people around.

Mamoru: Is something wrong, perhaps?

Garfiel's face only became angrier by that comment.

Garfiel: Ya fuckin' know what's wron' ya little shit! Sneaking around like it's nothin? Ya better go back now before somethin bad happens to ya!

Mamoru barely held a snort in as he listened to Garfiel.

Mamoru: Aaaand? If I don't?

The young Demi-human smirked as he brought his fists together.

Garfiel: My amazin self will break ya face to the point ain't no one will be able to recognize ya!

Mamoru looked at the Demi-human in silence for a few seconds before he giggled and said...

Mamoru: Do you know what Pride is?

Garfiel: Hah?!

Despite not recieving an answer from Garfiel, Mamoru simply continued speaking.

Mamoru: Pride isn't a simple term. But people may see it that way, as an example some people might see it as pure arrogance in a fight or arrogance in your own abilities, but really if you even use half your brain, anyone would be able to tell what Pride is and what it can be. I myself don't interpret it as a single term, instead I see it as a term that could be used in many kinds of situations. Like having Pride in how your kid is doing at school, Pride in the techniques you have learned to master for years, or this situation for example-

Garfiel: Argh! Shut the fuck up already!!

Garfiel charged at Mamoru ready to strike him straight in the face, as he got close, he swung his fist towards Mamoru's face, but he calmly dodged it and stuck his foot out. Causing Garfiel to trip and fall on his face.

Mamoru: This situation would be actually arrogance...Or that's how most people would see it. You being overconfident in your own abilities. But I personally have a more...Accurate term for it, do you want to know about it?

Garfiel quickly got up off the ground and started trying to hit Mamoru. Right punch, left kick, spin kick, left hook, nothing worked as Mamoru dodged and dodged his attacks.

Mamoru: You think that you're the strongest, yes?

Garfiel: AAAAAAAHH!!

Garfiel screamed as he started to get increasingly more frustrated and annoyed at this current situation.

Mamoru: But there's just sooooo many people stronger than you. The Sword Saint, Archbishop of Greed, Roswaal and hell, even Sloth would be able to beat you. You're nothing special. There's only one way to describe your excessive Pride...

As Garfiel backed away to think of another way to strike, Mamoru finally revealed the answer.

Mamoru: The only true way to describe it...It's Vanity.

Garfiel narrowed his eyes, he couldn't really care about what Mamoru was saying anyway.

Mamoru: You're so vain, Garfiel. Nothing but a child hiding behind a persona of the "strongest" hiding behind the persona of someone that could actually protect the Sanctuary. You must think that you're somehow special, right?

Garfiel didn't say anything as he got ready to strike again.

Mamoru: Well... You're nothing but a tool used by Roswaal to acomplish his goals anyway.

Garfiel roared and charged at Mamoru again, but it truly didn't matter as a Unseen hand tripped the young demi-human as he fell to the ground.

He quickly looked up at his opponent, but the last thing he saw before losing conciousness was his opponents foot heading straight for his head.

.......

Mamoru looked at the defeated Garfiel, laying there on the ground. Defeated by a single kick to the head.

Mamoru: Well, you should be happy that I held back, I could have blown your entire head off if I wanted to...Although you might have a massive headache when you wake up.

And so, Mamoru walked away from the battle as he wondered if his Father got everything ready by now.

Mamoru smiled as he walked through the forest.

The battle at the mansion was coming closer and closer to becoming a reality.

About 2100 words