"W-who, Kazuki-kun?! Your girlfriend?! Your wife??!", asked the gray hair man to Seiyu who look at him in disbelief after hearing the questions while Haru let out a small chuckle as she hears the questions.

"She's my fucking lil sister, you idiot.", said Seiyu while looking at the man in disbelief and annoyance.

"SISTER?!!", shouts the yellow and gray hair man while looking at Haru in shock.

"I don't know you have sister, Kazuki-san. I thought you the only child.", said the light green hair man.

"Not really. I didn't talk so much about my family to people.", said Seiyu. 'Moreover, knowing that brat was obsessed with that sister of mine is already the problem. Can't let others end up dying in that brat's hands.', his thoughts saying it, after knowing from Haru about Mikey right now who was so addicted and obsessed with his sister.

Seiyu did know what happened to Haru at the abandoned building, a place that should be a tragedy happened. He did mad about his sister was being sexually assaulted by Mikey but knowing his sister, who convinced him, told him that everything is fine. He really can't win against his sister, plus Seiyu really can't bring himself to hate Mikey either. Experience living, knowing, protecting, and taking care of Mikey for many years in his past timeline, Mikey likes his lil brother.

"Oh! You that person!", said Haru as she recognizes the man with light brown hair.

"Oh, wow! Didn't expect that you actually Kazuki-san's lil sister.", said the man with a smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you again."

"Same, here.", said Haru.

"You two know each other?", asked Seiyu.

"Nah..I accidentally bumped into her at the market before.", explained the man.

"How about we talk about it inside! We not gonna stand in front of the door for the whole conversation, right?!", asked Eiji with a cheerful tone to them all.

"You're right, Eiji!! Let's get inside shall we??", asked the yellow hair man. "And anyway.. my name is Azaki Yui!!", said Azaki to Haru.

"Hakari Kei.", said the gray-haired man with a smile on his face.

"Izami Kishiyuro", said the light brown hair man, which was the one that Haru met at the supermarket.

"Rishiyu Gyo.", said the light green hair man who stares at Haru with a small smile on his face.

"Kazuki Haru. Call Haru. Nice to meet you all.", said Haru while smiling warmly at them all, causing them to blush so hard while Seiyu looks at them in annoyance.

"How fucking long you guys gonna stares at her?! Get your fucking ass inside.right.now.", said Seiyu while glaring at them four while Eiji just chuckling behind the black-haired man.

"I'm older than you, Seiyu!!", said Azaki.

"Don't expect a nice and respectful attitude from me when anything related to my sister.", said Seiyu while death glaring at them all, causing them to feel the chills from the stares.

"Niisan..come on...don't be like that.", said Haru while gently pushing her brother inside.

"Seiyu kinda overprotective of his sister.", whisper Eiji to them all.

"Well, we could see that.", said Hakari.

"Haha...I bet that I will end up at the grave if Seiyu found out what happened at the supermarket.", said Izami with a cheerful tone.

"Huh? What do you mean?", asked Eiji.

"There's some lil bit drama between us! Haha! No offense. So, don't worry.", said Izami.

"Hey! The food's gonna be cold if we didn't eat it now!", said Seiyu.

Then, all of them get inside and enjoy the dinner that was prepared by Haru. It's was lively with Seiyu's colleagues really friendly and cheerful people. They also spend more hours there before going back home. Then, it's time for them all to go back as Seiyu and Haru a standing in front of their apartment door.

"See yar at work, Seiyu!!", said Azaki with a cheerful tone while waving his hand together with the rest as well.

"Whatever.", said Seiyu in annoyance.

"See you again, Haru-chan!", said Eiji.

"Hehe.. okay, Eiji-niisan!", said Haru with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh! Is this how its feels to have a lil sister?!", said Eiji while being dramatic with Seiyu stares at his friend in disgust and disbelief.

"Overacting so much, huh...", said Hakari while looking at Eiji while Rishiyu just waving his hand at Haru. Realizing that, she also waved her hand back at the man while smiling at him, causing the man lil bit blush.

After all of them completely leave the place, the siblings go back inside and straight to their bed as they feel so tired for the whole night. As they not knowing what kind of event will fall to them in the future.